i hate my father ,mother and brother

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i really hate my aggressive selfish cold blooded unfeeling father of mine he always busy any time i really need help with some thing i am busy with sheep i am busy with cattle i am picking up parts i am busy i have to what ever all the time.i am too busy. he said i am child
if i ask to go some where i am child if i don't ask that's not right either
he rather my little sister she is baby and the favourite she get all the attention and praise and help she needs and what every she wants .
my hates to me see go any where in life he hates to see to get any independents because then he can''t control me .

my mother doesn't care flat she just agree my father on every thing when i want any help with some thing she knows nothing about any thing
when i talk she watching the tv smiling not listen to me at all she is the same every thing .when i talk about some thing very important she shuns it like it means nothing .some thing unimportant she makes big deal about talking about thick

my doesn't want help me he selfish prick as well .

the only one who suffers is me

at home when i make effort i am WRONG when i don't make effort WRONG there too
i just can't win at all

unlucky in life said:
i just can't win at all

You know, a lot of people have the same problem.

nerdygirl said:
unlucky in life said:
i just can't win at all

You know, a lot of people have the same problem.

but how do i deal with i don't know if i am coming or going .both way are wrong so what is right thing to do

Don't live your life trying to make everybody else happy. As long as you are not harming anybody else, do what makes you happiest.

nerdygirl said:
Don't live your life trying to make everybody else happy. As long as you are not harming anybody else, do what makes you happiest.

It's been said... basically

BTW, your next post is #2000, so congrats :D

Hate is an ugly thing, my young friend. It's the sword that is killing our world. When you hate a person it's impossible to be objective. Reach down into your gut and find a way to forgive. Forgiveness is the greatest virtue. It ain't easy sometimes. Some people do not deserve to be forgiven. That's not the point. The point is that hate punishes you, not the one you hate. I have lived many decades. I've seen how hate is the most destructive force in the world. Get past it. See your parents and siblings for who they are, really. Try to see the world from their perspective.

It does not sound like your family is abusive to you. You describe some pretty typical behavior. It's likely your attitude is what keeps them from trusting you. No matter if you say how you feel or not attitude comes through to parents. I know, I am a parent. Your family are neither good people nor bad people, they are just people. But they are your family. You should give them a chance. There's no way in hell they'll ever respond to you with respect if you do not respect them.

It's up to you to change your own situation. You make the first step. Be willing to apologize sometimes when it's not your fault. Refuse to argue even if you think you have good cause. Be the peace you want your home to be. No, it might not fix anything. It will, however, make your life much less miserable. It's a long, hard road but you must either take the first step or sit on your ass and be a martyr to selfishness. Your choice.

tedgresham said:
Hate is an ugly thing, my young friend. It's the sword that is killing our world. When you hate a person it's impossible to be objective. Reach down into your gut and find a way to forgive. Forgiveness is the greatest virtue. It ain't easy sometimes.

Hate is one of the most useful drives that keeps me going, to be honest.

tedgresham said:
Some people do not deserve to be forgiven. That's not the point. The point is that hate punishes you, not the one you hate. I have lived many decades.

That depends entirely on how long it takes for me to find their address.

IgnoredOne said:
tedgresham said:
Hate is an ugly thing, my young friend. It's the sword that is killing our world. When you hate a person it's impossible to be objective. Reach down into your gut and find a way to forgive. Forgiveness is the greatest virtue. It ain't easy sometimes.

Hmmm, I figured out how to do the quote thing. So, how's the hating working out for ya?

There are many THINGS I hate, but even though I want to sometimes I find it very hard to hate people. I've been on the receiving end of hate plenty of times. Hell, the majority of people in this country hate me without knowing me because I do not share their views on religion or politics. I say fresia them but I do not hate them back. What good does it do?

BTW, hating things was my driving force for decades and it drove me right into the ground. There has to be a better way. I'm in park looking for it.

For a young man to hate parents/family, that is a horrible thing. I was pretty much treated like honeysuckle when I was growing up but I loved my parents, my mom, anyway, and my siblings. My parents are gone now and I have a clear conscience. My siblings are religious nuts who think I'm a reprobate and we never talk. I still love them, though. I hated a few people who really messed me over once or twice and that ate at me. The one I always hated the most for the longest time was me. I got over that too.

tedgresham said:
IgnoredOne said:
tedgresham said:

Hmmm, I figured out how to do the quote thing. So, how's the hating working out for ya?

Beautifully, thank you very much. I have more education than most, still am working on it; my income level is steady and rising, and my job is in a growth industry despite the employment downturn. Neither do I have any real social issues these days.

I don't hate my parents or family, though; but there is evil in this world and to not actively despise it, and to not fight it is in many ways, to contribute to it. Compassion is a beautiful thing, but like all things, in balance; when it becomes an excuse for weakness, it should be seen for what it is.

I actually live in Texas too, and am not religious in the conventional sense at all. Dallas, Texas, though.

Beautifully, thank you very much. I have more education than most, still am working on it; my income level is steady and rising, and my job is in a growth industry despite the employment downturn. Neither do I have any real social issues these days.

I don't hate my parents or family, though; but there is evil in this world and to not actively despise it, and to not fight it is in many ways, to contribute to it. Compassion is a beautiful thing, but like all things, in balance; when it becomes an excuse for weakness, it should be seen for what it is.

I actually live in Texas too, and am not religious in the conventional sense at all. Dallas, Texas, though.

Thanks. And I agree. There is much that can be called evil by any human moral scale, from war to child abuse. These things should be hated, fought against, and prevented.

Good to hear a Texan talk a little sense.

Latest posts

Back