I ******* HATE VALENTINES DAY

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valentine's Day died. Let's all mourn and then rejoice!
*gets out cake and party hats!*

*found halfway through the night collapsed in a box of tissues caffinated beverages chocolate, sporting a party hat*

horay it's over, thanks for the party guys

V-day ******* sucks!!! Its just another day that makes me wanna put a bullet to my head. Just ******* end it all. A pointless, fake, messed up holiday. Marketing day. BULLSHIT!!!!! They wanna kill lonely people. Why do this. Destroy Valentines day, if your with me and hate the day reply to this thread. End the ******* day already, so maybe I wont end my **** life.
I'm with you(y)

I mean... I like it, can be fun, not sure if im allowed to say that or not on here... but I hope everyone has a nice day tomorrow regardless of how you choose to spend it :)

I can understand you hating the holiday, but I think single people can make it fun too. Just buy yourself some chocolate and watch some of your favorite movies. Treat yourself out to dinner or make your favorite dish. Bake some brownies for yourself. Just use the day to pamper yourself. That's the way I see it anyways.

3a2a166eac5992ee75369487f0f2df27_w200.gif

I can understand you hating the holiday, but I think single people can make it fun too. Just buy yourself some chocolate and watch some of your favorite movies. Treat yourself out to dinner or make your favorite dish. Bake some brownies for yourself. Just use the day to pamper yourself. That's the way I see it anyways.

3a2a166eac5992ee75369487f0f2df27_w200.gif

We don't do that here! fresia their idiotic holidays. I got less than 3 hours of sleep because of whore neighbor.

no different than any other day to me... I'll go to work, go home, eat, watch some tv then go to bed like always..lol

I mean... I like it, can be fun, not sure if im allowed to say that or not on here... but I hope everyone has a nice day tomorrow regardless of how you choose to spend it :)
spending the day with my loved one, the dog. Tedious and mundane chores for much of the day. But, looking forward to cheap chocolates tomorrow. 😁

Hm. We haven't even talked about it. In the past we would go out to eat, but with all of those wiggly noxious viruses out there we won't even do that. We stopped really celebrating it maybe after 5 years anyway. Back when the restaurants were open, we had some really good meals. The only time I've ever had lobster fettuccine was on Valentine's day. I see the theme to this holiday is food. Hm. Perhaps it should get changed to a day of worshiping the god of food. We can choose between the Hindu Annapurna or the Japanese Shinto goddess Ukemochi no Kami. Is anyone up for starting a social movement to change this holiday?

There is a single's day, so why exactly is it so horrible to have a day for couples? I really don't understand that. Yes, you're single, but so what, it's literally just like any other day, EXCEPT tomorrow, you can go to the store and get cheap chocolate because all the stores always have too much to sell and it gets discounted.

Isn't there an ******* day? I think that one would be widely celebrated... everyone just goes about being jerks to each other as usual... lots of marketing opportunities as well... and ancillary merchandise up the wing-wang (sorry to use such technical marketing terms like "wing-wang").

Isn't there an ******* day? I think that one would be widely celebrated... everyone just goes about being jerks to each other as usual... lots of marketing opportunities as well... and ancillary merchandise up the wing-wang (sorry to use such technical marketing terms like "wing-wang").
Upon Googling, I found mention of several different days for ******* Day.

Latest posts

Back