I have a boyfriend now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophiaGrace

He seems super nice so far. :)

Yes. I just said that I'm in a relationship with a nice guy and I don't mean "nice guy".

So all the guys on here that bemoan the fact that nice guys never get relationships, can suck it.

What made you get with him? What are his qualities?

CM Vader said:
What made you get with him? What are his qualities?

He's very intelligent to the point where I can't comprehend how intelligent he is, but he doesn't talk over my head and make me feel like I can't contribute to our conversations. He has a quirky sense of humor like I do. He seems to be loving and caring. When I brought up an issue, he took it seriously and respected my boundaries.
Respecting my boundaries added more reason for me to like him. So far I feel safe around him. He's progressive minded with a trans brother.

His hobbies are geeky, rather than going out to bars and drinking. More pluses.

I found him on okcupid. We had a 94% match via our personalities. I messaged him because I liked how he wrote his profile. He's kinda shy. :)

I'm so happy for you. How did you meet? Was it at college?

Aw congrats Soph.

Genuinely happy to hear that :D

Awwww Soph!!! I'm so happy for you, girl! Congrats. :D *hugs*
May things go smoothly and well for the both of you!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Congratulations Sophia!

Thanks. :)

He has long hair that he pulls back in a ponytail, just so you know.

Tiina63 said:
I'm so happy for you. How did you meet? Was it at college?

Okcupid.com

We had a high match percentage and I liked what he wrote in his profile. I approached him in PM.

tumblr_lvmpqh8tBM1qdg0smo1_500.gif

Conratulations Sophia, may it all go well. This only goes to show that nice us can find love. its just about being yourself and in the right place at the right time. I was very doubtful until I read this but I'm willing to take note and not get self pitiful about my situation.

Alienated said:
One question though... Does he know he has a girlfriend .... yet ?

Stalker....

It says on fb we're in a relationship. He would have to approve that on his end, wouldn't he?

Besides, I think he'd like me stalking him.

I'm happy for your Sophie! =)
You deserve a great man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back