I isolate people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AvexD

Reaction score
I try in a sense to be a good friend, what ever they have done, I can forgive them, and put stuff aside. However lately, I have not been talking to people, I also have been giving the cold shoulder to some of my friends ( whom may no longer be my friends), because all of sudden I thought that I don't need to talk to them anymore, so I just stop talking to them.
So, they in return, just gave up and now will not talk to me.

In return, I feel like I had made somewhat of a mistake, due to my personal anger that I have for them and maybe even stubbornness, because they have asked me why i will not talk to them.

I wasn't like this in the past, I used to put up with alot of honeysuckle from, people, even though they even treat me like crap or that they ignore me completely.

Maybe this is why I am isolating people as of late. Or i am being stubborn

So I have come here, to say this out to get it out of my system.

You dont want to loose your friends due to personal anger. If i were you i would go apologize to everyone and just tell them that i just need some time to be alone. After all you still want your friends to be there when your done. You dont want to drive them all away and and up alone when you dont want to be.

There was a time I was being kind of agressive to everyone... long story short, I quickly apologized ( you don't need to make it dramatic like in the movies xD, just be clear) and It all went well, we are still friends.

Latest posts

Back