I just don't understand...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetweirdo

Reaction score
i dont understand why no matter what i do, guys only see me as a cheap slut, someone to fresia and forget. i dont understand why people look at my weight and use that to define me. i dont understand why no matter how many ******* interviews i go on no one wants to hire me. most of all, i don't understand how being honest and real makes me a ***** and leaves me with nothing and no one.

i just dont understand.

If that is you in your avatar.. you are pretty!

Why guys see you as you say?
I think that guys don't see you as you say. The guys that you are meeting, or that you give your attention to may simply be the wrong type of guys. They may just be the type of guy that sees that in all women. I can honestly say that I know guys who dont look at ANY woman that way. So I think maybe you need to start looking for those types of guys.

Why people define you by your weight?
Well lots of people are quick to judge others (including me), but there are many people out there who also give individuals a chance to prove who they are before they make any final judgement. There will always be people who are negative and who are not really the type of people that will have a good impact on your life. That is okay, it is your job to find and befriend the people who will make a positive impact on your life. The people who do not just judge you on your weight without giving you a chance to show who you are. So yea, people are harsh and sometimes stupid.. but not all people are like this.

Interviews?
I'm in the same boat. I so hate interviews now. Well for me the reasons are that I am not educated well enough and I do not have useful working experience. What type of job are you looking for? Did you ask for feedback from any of the people who interviewed you?

Being Honest?
The truth is that being honest does not leave you with nothing and no one. It leaves you with people who truly love you. Those people may be small in number but they are more real than if you pretended to be someone else and had millions of friends. You build relationships that are real, and that are ultimately worth so much more than anything else in life.. through being honest and real. So do not change.

Also PM me or so if you would like to chat sometime.

jales said:
If that is you in your avatar.. you are pretty!

Why guys see you as you say?
I think that guys don't see you as you say. The guys that you are meeting, or that you give your attention to may simply be the wrong type of guys. They may just be the type of guy that sees that in all women. I can honestly say that I know guys who dont look at ANY woman that way. So I think maybe you need to start looking for those types of guys.

Why people define you by your weight?
Well lots of people are quick to judge others (including me), but there are many people out there who also give individuals a chance to prove who they are before they make any final judgement. There will always be people who are negative and who are not really the type of people that will have a good impact on your life. That is okay, it is your job to find and befriend the people who will make a positive impact on your life. The people who do not just judge you on your weight without giving you a chance to show who you are. So yea, people are harsh and sometimes stupid.. but not all people are like this.

Interviews?
I'm in the same boat. I so hate interviews now. Well for me the reasons are that I am not educated well enough and I do not have useful working experience. What type of job are you looking for? Did you ask for feedback from any of the people who interviewed you?

Being Honest?
The truth is that being honest does not leave you with nothing and no one. It leaves you with people who truly love you. Those people may be small in number but they are more real than if you pretended to be someone else and had millions of friends. You build relationships that are real, and that are ultimately worth so much more than anything else in life.. through being honest and real. So do not change.

Also PM me or so if you would like to chat sometime.

Hey, thanks a lot. I really appreciate your insight. It's hard finding guys who DON'T think that way, at least around here it is. Yes, that is me in my avatar, thank you for the compliment. Anyway, thanks again. :)

M

Thanks for replying! Yea it is always hard to find the good guys.. but they exist.. and I think once you are looking you will find them. Maybe you wont even find him in your area.. sometimes you have to be willing to move and fight for things that are worth it.

You look really nice in that picture.
Yes I need help with the whole finding a job thing as well lol.. the problem is I am so lazy lol. But what type of job are your looking for? I always mess up at the end of an interview by not asking questions. I am always just to nervous to ask anything.. I know they say you should ask though.

You need to figure out what those good guys feel and look like psychologically and then go for them o.o

There are a lot of good guys out there.

Remember, women end 2 out of every 3 relationships, also lying/cheating is equally divided between the sexes.

What that PROVEN statistic means, is that women are twice as likely as men to decide to move on.

Treating you like a slut? Wrong guys

Judging you by your weight? Wrong guys again

Can't find a job? Well, if you're actively looking, it's just a matter of time.
(unfortunately I read recently that there's a new form of job discrimination, against the unemployed!)
Maybe you should start some venture of your own.

There's a difference between being tactfully honest, and being brutally blunt.
Sometimes it's better to say nothing.
I still struggle with this one myself.

There are guys out there who will treat you with respect, they're probably hiding in plain sight right in front of you.
Obscured in a sea of what you're used to and what you expect.

Might I suggest that you change your outlook in some way?
Sometimes that's all it takes.

Best of luck to you.
Don't give up.

These guys that see you as a cheep slut to fresia and forget, are you putting out? Please don't take this the wrong way but that might be why they see you like that. A girl who...um...puts out easy gets a bad label. I had a friend in high school who would ONLY date girls he heard were an easy lay, no matter what they looked like. All you need are a couple of guys to brag that they banged you and then word gets out that you are an easy lay. Now if you are not putting out, then those guys are just horn dogs and you need to find other more respectable guys to be around, but at your age, good luck. Kidding, not all 20 something guys are looking for an easy lay.

As for your interviews and not getting hired, maybe you are putting too much of yourself out there. It's always good to be honest in an interview but you have to be so careful what you say, and you have to talk yourself up, as long as you can back it up too. I've done lots of hiring over the past five years to know when someone is blowing smoke up my ass and when someone really believes they can do the job. Interviewers are usually trained to spot these things or to make notes not just on what you say but how you act. Everyone has tells, like twitching, or quick glances, playing with clothes or hair, blabbering on too much, all kinds of different things. When I've interviewed people I like to watch their facial expressions and the eyes. I also make them stand too because in my job we're on our feet a lot, even though I'll be sitting. I had one guy who leaned on my counter a lot, NOT someone I wanted to hire. The second he did that he went into my "not a chance in hell" pile.

jales said:
Thanks for replying! Yea it is always hard to find the good guys.. but they exist.. and I think once you are looking you will find them. Maybe you wont even find him in your area.. sometimes you have to be willing to move and fight for things that are worth it.

You look really nice in that picture.
Yes I need help with the whole finding a job thing as well lol.. the problem is I am so lazy lol. But what type of job are your looking for? I always mess up at the end of an interview by not asking questions. I am always just to nervous to ask anything.. I know they say you should ask though.

Thanks again. Job wise, I am looking for anything that fits with my school schedule, which is probably another reason I am not getting hired. For some reason being a student makes me seem flaky and/or irresponsible. Wtf? LOL anyway thanks for the insight.

A new life said:
Treating you like a slut? Wrong guys

Judging you by your weight? Wrong guys again

Can't find a job? Well, if you're actively looking, it's just a matter of time.
(unfortunately I read recently that there's a new form of job discrimination, against the unemployed!)
Maybe you should start some venture of your own.

There's a difference between being tactfully honest, and being brutally blunt.
Sometimes it's better to say nothing.
I still struggle with this one myself.

There are guys out there who will treat you with respect, they're probably hiding in plain sight right in front of you.
Obscured in a sea of what you're used to and what you expect.

Might I suggest that you change your outlook in some way?
Sometimes that's all it takes.

Best of luck to you.
Don't give up.

Job wise, I think you're right, I am actively looking so hopefully sometime very soon I will get something. As for everything else, it is easier to say "change your outlook" than to actually do it. I try my best to look beyond my 'normal' scope of things, but that doesn't guarantee seeing everyone and everything around me. It's a sticky situation on both ends. Thanks for the response though, certainly gives me something to ponder.

Sci-Fi said:
These guys that see you as a cheep slut to fresia and forget, are you putting out? Please don't take this the wrong way but that might be why they see you like that. A girl who...um...puts out easy gets a bad label. I had a friend in high school who would ONLY date girls he heard were an easy lay, no matter what they looked like. All you need are a couple of guys to brag that they banged you and then word gets out that you are an easy lay. Now if you are not putting out, then those guys are just horn dogs and you need to find other more respectable guys to be around, but at your age, good luck. Kidding, not all 20 something guys are looking for an easy lay.

As for your interviews and not getting hired, maybe you are putting too much of yourself out there. It's always good to be honest in an interview but you have to be so careful what you say, and you have to talk yourself up, as long as you can back it up too. I've done lots of hiring over the past five years to know when someone is blowing smoke up my ass and when someone really believes they can do the job. Interviewers are usually trained to spot these things or to make notes not just on what you say but how you act. Everyone has tells, like twitching, or quick glances, playing with clothes or hair, blabbering on too much, all kinds of different things. When I've interviewed people I like to watch their facial expressions and the eyes. I also make them stand too because in my job we're on our feet a lot, even though I'll be sitting. I had one guy who leaned on my counter a lot, NOT someone I wanted to hire. The second he did that he went into my "not a chance in hell" pile.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not one to 'put out' by any means, in fact, I'd say I'm more prude than easy. Regardless, there is always the man (or men) who don't know what NO means and think they can persuade even a nun to sleep with them. It's frustrating to me because they assume my ability to discuss sex freely and be open to it should mean I will jump into bed with anyone, which isn't true. After trying to explain they claim I'm a 'tease' and try to guilt me into having sex. It's absolutely ridiculous. And no, these guys aren't just guys in their 20's, I've heard from guys even in their 40's. Anyway, thanks for the interview insight. I will keep it in my mind in my next interview.

M

I love how you post erotic stories where you're the main character, and you ARE a slut, and then you post "Why does everyone treat me like a slut? :( " well, I'll tell you why, because you ask for it. If you act like a slut, you'll be treated like one. If you're some girl who's desperate to get messed, and you take some guy home with you from the bar more than once, you will be considered a slut by anyone that sees that behavior. And in most cases I've seen, larger ladies don't think they get attention, so they tend to overcompensate. I can even tell when a girl was large, and lost weight, because she still has that obnoxious, desperate for attention, attitude despite her "improved" appearance. It's not about your weight, it's all about your attitude; and if you're writing short, poor, Mary Sue, dreamy erotic stories that have little to no logical foundation, that's a pretty good representation of what you see in the world. Hopefully, you'll wake up one day. (hmm)

Kenny said:
There are a lot of good guys out there.

Remember, women end 2 out of every 3 relationships, also lying/cheating is equally divided between the sexes.

What that PROVEN statistic means, is that women are twice as likely as men to decide to move on.

I dumped one guy. Then one more. Okay two more are coming to mind.

I was dumped, dumped, dumped, and dumped again.

LOL I just realized it was an even count for me. :p

SkuzzieMuff said:
I love how you post erotic stories where you're the main character, and you ARE a slut, and then you post "Why does everyone treat me like a slut? :( " well, I'll tell you why, because you ask for it. If you act like a slut, you'll be treated like one. If you're some girl who's desperate to get messed, and you take some guy home with you from the bar more than once, you will be considered a slut by anyone that sees that behavior. And in most cases I've seen, larger ladies don't think they get attention, so they tend to overcompensate. I can even tell when a girl was large, and lost weight, because she still has that obnoxious, desperate for attention, attitude despite her "improved" appearance. It's not about your weight, it's all about your attitude; and if you're writing short, poor, Mary Sue, dreamy erotic stories that have little to no logical foundation, that's a pretty good representation of what you see in the world. Hopefully, you'll wake up one day. (hmm)

Right, nice...you just proved my point. Writing FICTIONAL stories and being comfortable talking about sex and saying DICK PUSSY CUM whatever DOES NOT make a person a slut. You saying it makes you look like a dumbass, so bravo.

sweetweirdo said:
saying DICK PUSSY CUM

LOL you said "dick, pussy, cum."

Makes me wanna know you more. ;)

IN A SPECIAL WAY WINKWINK lololollol

don't take me seriously unless you DARE

SkuzzieMuff said:
Is THAT what you're doing!? I see how it is.... :/

I'm sorry, sweetie... I didn't mean to hit on this girl here. :( I'll try to keep it in my pants in the future. I just thought... you know... she'd kinda be into it. Seems that type of girl, really. :S

Badjedidude said:
SkuzzieMuff said:
Is THAT what you're doing!? I see how it is.... :/

I'm sorry, sweetie... I didn't mean to hit on this girl here. :( I'll try to keep it in my pants in the future. I just thought... you know... she'd kinda be into it. Seems that type of girl, really. :S

Is that what you think I'm into? Did you READ those stories!? She'd try to keep you all to herself once she realized how wonderful you are! Why would you even THINK I'd be into that!? :O

SkuzzieMuff said:
Is that what you think I'm into? Did you READ those stories!? She'd try to keep you all to herself once she realized how wonderful you are! Why would you even THINK I'd be into that!? :O

I dunno. :(

Just seemed you were adventurous, something I think sweetweirdo might appreciate. You have always seemed exciting and kept my interest so far... still do..

I don't know. I guess I figured we could work out a three-way.

With penis and two vaginas.

Not a Dueling Trio, you understand.

Just me and two chicks.

but then I'd never do that to you :)

yea sometimes it is harder when looking for something that specific as a part time job. Depends on where you live though.. but hopefully you find something soon. :p

Badjedidude said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

Just seemed you were adventurous, something I think sweetweirdo might appreciate. You have always seemed exciting and kept my interest so far... still do..

Just me and two chicks.

Aw, look at you and your internet wifey trying to piss me off. How cute :) have fun cyber-sexing each other. Feel free to use my stories as inspiration. ;) hahahaha

sweetweirdo said:
Badjedidude said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

Just me and two chicks.

Aw, look at you and your internet wifey trying to piss me off. How cute :) have fun cyber-sexing each other. Feel free to use my stories as inspiration. ;) hahahaha

Oh, honey I assure you; With the crazy honeysuckle we come up with, we don't need your middle school, fanfic, mary sue, bullshit stories to get off. (hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back