I just don't understand...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkuzzieMuff said:
sweetweirdo said:
Badjedidude said:
SkuzzieMuff said:
Is that what you think I'm into? Did you READ those stories!? She'd try to keep you all to herself once she realized how wonderful you are! Why would you even THINK I'd be into that!? :O

I dunno. :(

Just seemed you were adventurous, something I think sweetweirdo might appreciate. You have always seemed exciting and kept my interest so far... still do..

I don't know. I guess I figured we could work out a three-way.

With penis and two vaginas.

Not a Dueling Trio, you understand.

Just me and two chicks.

but then I'd never do that to you :)

Aw, look at you and your internet wifey trying to piss me off. How cute :) have fun cyber-sexing each other. Feel free to use my stories as inspiration. ;) hahahaha

Oh, honey I assure you; With the crazy honeysuckle we come up with, we don't need your middle school, fanfic, mary sue, bullshit stories to get off. (hehe)

Riiiiiight. Have fun.

SkuzzieMuff said:
Oh, honey I assure you; With the crazy honeysuckle we come up with, we don't need your middle school, fanfic, mary sue, bullshit stories to get off. (hehe)

What YOU'RE writin' is startin' to get me off. (hello)

Badjedidude said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

What YOU'RE writin' is startin' to get me off. (hello)

Well, then it's on. >:]

SkuzzieMuff said:

IT'S ON LIKE RICK AND ALICE!!!

Hey sweetweirdo... since you're quite experienced in these matters, could you write a story about a guy named Rick and his girl Alice? :D PLEAAAASSE?

Badjedidude said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

Hey sweetweirdo... since you're quite experienced in these matters, could you write a story about a guy named Rick and his girl Alice? :D PLEAAAASSE?

Sorry, I only write stories about face to face, skin on skin encounters. Cyber-erotica is not my expertise. I'm sure your "girlfriend", who claims to be much more skilled in than area (as she said, I am just a middle school, mary sue type writer), would be a much better option.

sweetweirdo said:
Badjedidude said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

Sorry, I only write stories about face to face, skin on skin encounters. Cyber-erotica is not my expertise. I'm sure your "girlfriend", who claims to be much more skilled in than area (as she said, I am just a middle school, mary sue type writer), would be a much better option.

Yeah, DUH, Shmoozie-bear. I just the both of us just need to go fingers to keyboard ('cause our fingers apparently can't touch much else) and write our own epic stories. Apparently, trolls don't work on request.

I don't see this thread being very productive now. I hope the OP has at least a tiny glimpse of how she may or may not appear to males.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back