I just found a reason to live. Everyone hop on board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial by a law office claiming huge settlements for victims of accutane side effects. YES. I recently took accutane!! I did some research and a guy in Alabama won 25 MILLION DOLLARS. He developed inflammatory bowel disorder. Isn't that wonderful?! Now I can hope and pray I get as lucky as him.

Guys, this is big. Everyone start taking accutane right now. Who knows, in 6 months you might be rich. Until I know for sure if there's something wrong with me, I'll stay alive. I'm gonna set up an appointment to see a doctor. Agoraphobia will NOT stand in the way of 25 million dollars. Fight another day folks. I just hope I experience symptoms soon. Fingers crossed.

IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT IT, DON'T OFF YOURSELF YET. THIS IS UNLIKELY BUT AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING TO HOLD ONTO

sounds like the equivalent of wanting a disease so you can get medicinal marijuana

just how much inflammation are we talking about here?

i don't like the sound of this 'disorder' business.. i kinda enjoy my bowels being ordered. according to some older blokes i know, there will be plenty of time for unruly basement action when i hit the golden age..

can't really enjoy the cash if my pipes are blocked

lol power-2-the-ppl
I agree with you. health is moor important then money.

whats the point in money if your alone anyway? A bigger home to be alone in and moor security to keep the world out?

Maybe to be poor would be better. If you have to live in a bedsit for instance you would have to talk to other ppl.
Also I have a car. But if I did not I would have to catch a bus. where no doubt I would have to wait at a bus stop with other ppl.
I myself have found when am in a place with other ppl where not much is happening I do normally start talking to others.

So if your lonely I think to be really poor is better then rich. Plus if you do happen to make a friend you know that your friend is a friend and not just trying to use you.

Just a thought miltonbradley but do you work or have college/uni?

Money can't by happiness...but it can help you be miserable in a better neighborhood.

People don't make that much money from tort law, dude. It's the LAWYERS who got most of that settlement.

I guarantee it.

Haz said:
sounds like the equivalent of wanting a disease so you can get medicinal marijuana
LOL

miltonbradley said:
I just saw a commercial by a law office claiming huge settlements for victims of accutane side effects. YES. I recently took accutane!! I did some research and a guy in Alabama won 25 MILLION DOLLARS. He developed inflammatory bowel disorder. Isn't that wonderful?! Now I can hope and pray I get as lucky as him.

Guys, this is big. Everyone start taking accutane right now. Who knows, in 6 months you might be rich. Until I know for sure if there's something wrong with me, I'll stay alive. I'm gonna set up an appointment to see a doctor. Agoraphobia will NOT stand in the way of 25 million dollars. Fight another day folks. I just hope I experience symptoms soon. Fingers crossed.

IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT IT, DON'T OFF YOURSELF YET. THIS IS UNLIKELY BUT AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING TO HOLD ONTO
I'm assuming that you are serious. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but suing a pharmaceutical company is no easy ride. You can't rely on them settling out of court. Especially these days. I'm not sure how the law works where you live, but they could possibly counter sue. They would probably drag it out for years in court. These companies have mad power. You need to have your honeysuckle together.

Latest posts

Back