I just need human interaction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krissb

Reaction score
Hello all, hoping to find some community. I am so lonely and isolated. I went from a thriving small business owner in a capital city (with two regular friends) to living a half hour away from civilization, no car, no job, and no friends. I am an avid reptile keeper and animal lover. But honestly I'm just bored, no goals, just a lot of frustration and nothingness. Tell me your favorite at home hobby.

Welcome hope you find some distraction and a sense of community here, as for at home hobbies, well probably gaming/reading/watching stuff for me xD

Awh nooo that sounds sooo hard, welcome !!! and my hobby at home is looking in the mirror 🥰 when I pull myself from the mirror I do some dance practice and yoga 😇

Hobby? Well, I find outside activities, alone preferably, to help. If you're group minded, there's always honeysuckle online to join. This particular area is pretty fractured

Welcome to the forums. Can you share what sort of reptiles?

Hobby? Well, I find outside activities, alone preferably, to help. If you're group minded, there's always honeysuckle online to join. This particular area is pretty fractured
See I love hiking but I moved to flat land with no trails. I live near no lakes. I'm not actively gaming. I just don't feel like I have a community right now I guess.

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully we see some pictures of your collection, sometime. :)

Welcome, hope you find what you're looking for here.

I don't have many hobbies besides maybe gaming and lifting weights.

Lol ty. It looks so gross right now. I was just wondering what I should do next.

Attachments

• PXL_20220312_172552528.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220312_172552528.MP.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 49
I have two crested geckos, a bearded dragon, three corn snakes, and a ball python. Plus my service dog and a cat. Lol. It sounds like a lot but when everyone one is in tanks pretty much it's not that much b
Thanks for the response. Great, that's a pretty good crowd. Have you considered joining a reptile forum?

Hello all, hoping to find some community. I am so lonely and isolated. I went from a thriving small business owner in a capital city (with two regular friends) to living a half hour away from civilization, no car, no job, and no friends. I am an avid reptile keeper and animal lover. But honestly I'm just bored, no goals, just a lot of frustration and nothingness. Tell me your favorite at home hobby.
Heh. I kept and bred
3 species of Old World Chameleons
Tokay Gekkos
Chacoan Waxy Monkey Frogs
2 species of Dart Frogs
3 Axolotls
Opea Ula salt water shrimp
4 species of fresh water shrimp
Australian Cherax Destructor crayfish
CPO crayfish
Marbled crayfish (a mistake)
Arowana, Pacu, Oscars
Pea puffers
Many goofy aquarium fish
And Show quality Betta Splendens
Yes. I am weird.

Heh. I kept and bred
3 species of Old World Chameleons
Tokay Gekkos
Chacoan Waxy Monkey Frogs
2 species of Dart Frogs
3 Axolotls
Opea Ula salt water shrimp
4 species of fresh water shrimp
Australian Cherax Destructor crayfish
CPO crayfish
Marbled crayfish (a mistake)
Arowana, Pacu, Oscars
Pea puffers
Many goofy aquarium fish
And Show quality Betta Splendens
Yes. I am weird.
weird is good... it's what makes people interesting

lots to talk about; lots to share... interesting

Welcome. Similar situation. No job, no frenemies and don't need any. My favorite everyday hobby is existence and survival. Still have my car. Looking forward to making it my home. I used to be a hiker. Met some sneks upstate NY and in NJ.

Hello and welcome,I don't have a lot of hobbies,I like to read,being with my animals,going on my daily walk,and spending time alone.

Latest posts

Back