I Just Want To Run Away...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Better Dorothy than Fred Phelps.

TRUE, very true.

coricopat said:
Hey, it's got to be at least as annoying to having your state equated with inbreeding and sodomy.

Also very true. If it makes you feel better, we Kansans love midwesterners of all types. :cool: So feel welcome. :p

Hi Luna,
I am all new to this but I just wanted to say I can relate to what your feeling. Lately I'm going to some rough stuff again and there are days I just want to run from it all, again.

I have to confess I tried the running part once, it did do me some good to be honest. I left my entire comfort zone for 4 months. I met some nice people on the way, I even learned a lot of things about myself. When I came I was a much stronger person. I even had the courage to deal with my so called friends who always put me down or only thought of me when they needed a designated driver. It has been hard but I was truly feeling good about myself.

What I just wanted to say running isn't the final answer but sometimes we all need a break and for once think about ourselves and sort things out. I have learned in that process that there are people in the world who accept you just for being you not for anything else. One day we will no longer feel like running because we final found some peace somewhere on this planet.

Carcass Raid said:
It would be nice. To just run away. I don't want to go by myself though.

thats exactly how i feel about it. i wish i could find that someone and just go away with them.

I often think about running away from home, running away from everything... The only thing stopping me is knowing that I probably wouldn't last very long on my own.

Latest posts

Back