I ******* KISSED HER

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
:p TOLD you not to rule her out just yet, lol

Lol, I listened :D

My coworker and I a couple nights back wanted some ice cream, I jokingly texted her, "Hey, you should bring us some icecream, our Paramedic is being a dick about it." And to my surprise her only question was "What flavor?"

Scott (the other EMT) told me I was retarded when I said we were just friends after explaining the situation. That was kind of the final kick in the pants to go for it.

JAYtheMAGNIFICENT said:
Very Nice! High Five!

Wa wa wee wa, high five, yes!

Anyway, thanks for everyone in the other thread who told me to quit being dumb/not be such a sad kid. I dunno where it's going to go, but I guess we'll find out :)

Tongue hockey ftw! :p

lionbr.jpg

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR.

Looks like you found your inner beast. Good on you! :D

Well, maboy... up heah in da mahntans, I dun knows much about dem things in da Great Big Yondah... But I does know one thang: You's a MAN, boy. A MAN.

OLD+COWBOY+3.jpg

Congrats! :D

Badjedidude said:
Well, maboy... up heah in da mahntans, I dun knows much about dem things in da Great Big Yondah... But I does know one thang: You's a MAN, boy. A MAN.

OLD+COWBOY+3.jpg

Congrats! :D

DUDE!
yes!!!!

+1000000000000000 :)

Brian said:
So life is not entirely shitty for one brief moment here in frigid North Idaho.

The girl I posted about previously came over for dinner tonight. I cooked up a bisque with a nice garden salad and yams. She left after a movie and some History Channel but came back in to let her car warm up.

We teetered on the edge of awkward silence until I awkwardly asked her if she would like to go out on Monday, and call it a date. I said I kind of liked her and that she wasn't such bad company.

Then I walked her to her car, and we ******* made out hardcore.

fresia YEAH, FINALLY.

I am seriously trembling right now. I don't know if I'm going to sleep at all tonight but I'm going to try. Holy fresia, this is awesome!

That's awesome man! Wow you put the moves on her. I hope to hear more good things brother. Congrats!

Brian said:
So life is not entirely shitty for one brief moment here in frigid North Idaho.

The girl I posted about previously came over for dinner tonight. I cooked up a bisque with a nice garden salad and yams. She left after a movie and some History Channel but came back in to let her car warm up.

We teetered on the edge of awkward silence until I awkwardly asked her if she would like to go out on Monday, and call it a date. I said I kind of liked her and that she wasn't such bad company.

Then I walked her to her car, and we ******* made out hardcore.

fresia YEAH, FINALLY.

I am seriously trembling right now. I don't know if I'm going to sleep at all tonight but I'm going to try. Holy fresia, this is awesome!

Pleased for you, but very envious.

P.S.

Send us another thread when you've '******* messed her'

Latest posts

Back