I lied that i got laid, but i actually refused that offer!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
I never got laid in my whole life of 18 years and that isn't bothering me at all, but i had an sexual offer from one girl i don't really care for and i know what kind of person she is. Once when i was sober i said i got laid to my friends and everyone one was like "Woah man i am proud of you". When they asked me where did i do it i said it was private story. I am now afraid that someone will find out that i lied and i will be seen as a loser. Your thoughts?

Silly, silly stuff. Let the..
"alphas"
work on their
"swag" and don't let them pressure their ... "morals"? on you.

perfanoff said:
"alphas"
work on their
This might sound awkward but i haven't quite understand your asnwer, please explain :D.

You'll find that the amount of individuals you have had intercourse with is not directly proportionate to your happiness. Whether or not you have had sex is meaningless, as long as you are content with yourself, that is all that matters.

kindster said:
perfanoff said:
"alphas"
work on their
This might sound awkward but i haven't quite understand your asnwer, please explain :D.

Haha, this made me laugh!

He's basically saying leave your friends to do their thing an don't let them influence how you think or act for the sake of it's social status.

:)

Latest posts

Back