I like to get killed so I don't have2 deal with this B.S.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonny said:
Bluey said:
we at this place here have to every single time be sensitive and helpful.

No we dont,maybe you feel the need to do that but dont speak for everyone.

Bluey said:
We have no right to judge anyone here in tell we have lived there life.

Of course we do,we always have the right to judge somebody.
Anyone who denies they do is a liar.

You are wrong there Jonny. Judging people is not a good thing and you should try and stop yourself from doing it. Judge yourself and look at your own life before you cast critical opinions on others.

Jonny said:
Bluey said:
we at this place here have to every single time be sensitive and helpful.

No we dont,maybe you feel the need to do that but dont speak for everyone.

Fine, On your conchies it be. Go here and ask your self that same question again.

Jonny said:
Bluey said:
We have no right to judge anyone here in tell we have lived there life.

Of course we do,we always have the right to judge somebody.
Anyone who denies they do is a liar.

To a degree ye, we do. But I would say with what little we know about this person we don't have the right to judge to this degree. OK you do have the right but by ppl not jugging is one of the reasons this site is so good.

All am saying is you have no clue what ever you say well do to someone. How do you know what she do? How do you know?

And BTW, its not just you I posted that for. It was cos of something someone else said to me on MSN as well. A little sensertivity cost nothing no matter what your thoughts are.

I agree with bluey on this. No doubt ,judging people is not a good thing to do. Hate it when people says, ah you are too lazy to put in effort to be happy...or things like you are unhappy because you make yourself so.

lol, To say she never asked for help is silly. simply by posting in this forum is a cry for help man.

You have your point of view and your entitled to it. We obviously have a difference of an opinion in this mater.

I agree with jonny. We have the right to judge everyone because whether we know it or not, we judge people all the time. Good or bad, we still do. You cant stop people from judging others because we do anyway, regardless of what anyone says.

And yeah, if you want help atleast listen to advice. Some people go around saying "oh im going to kill myself, i cant take this anymore, blah blah blah", and then when we do try to help them and give them support its not like they listen anyway. If you want help, dont go rejecting all of the support everyone is giving you, you really are going to end up alone if you do that. People offer help, you dont accept it, you might as well be alone. Sorry, but its the truth, dont mean to OFFEND anyone here. Im being realistic, whether some people are willing to accept that or not.

By saying you are going to commit suicide is a cry for help, yeah I agree wih that one, but if you dont want to ACCEPT that help is another story.

I would say that everyone has the power to judge but about the rights of judging,I would keep it behind my back.

Judging can be good:
When settling a lawsuit,you need a judge to judge

Judging can be bad:
Opinions about others,especially those of lack of understanding of the person can be painful.
Some people I know do not understand you and they asked you to change to what they tink it is "good"

Rights are given by ourselves.We give the rights to ourselves and we also abolish those rights.

Choosing suicide is not a way to solve things.Find a friend who can share your problems.In such times,finding comfort in a friend does help.

I also have a friend who BS me.

I spent all my savings on him because he was my only friends.

Buy prepaid cards and continued to play a game with him to satisfy him.

And guess wat?

I did not do anything to hurt him and he called me through a phone and called me a leech!!!

This is not a piece of art or writing that you can be critical of and judge. Bluerose is a person with feelings that has reached rock bottom, a place where i myself have been. What she needs is sympathy, empathy, and comfort, not idiots pointing at her and saying basically fresia you then. Shame on you all who felt they had the right to judge this girl. No matter what the persons circumstance i'm always there to help, i even get up at 3am in the morning to rush to the operating theatres where i work to help save someones life, whether you know them or not is not an issue. Its called having a heart.

Has anyone heard from Bluerose since this post? I'm kind of worried about her. And I wish she'd responded when I tried writing to her recently...

stella, Agreed

Cubbyfan, Yes, If you look in her account it showers that she logged in yesterday :)

I hope she is feeling better then she was.

Bluerose, No need to feel embarrassed. There is a lot on here that have felt the same as you. Am just glad to see your account has been logged into :)

Bluerose hasnt posted anything since the suicidal post.

I AM VERY WORRIED.

I am more than sure that Bluerose is a beautiful person with people who love her. Please...if she posts again...BEG HER TO GET HELP.

Bluerose if you see this. PLEASE go see a psychologist. I go to a psychologist...she's really nice. Oh and i've even called a suicidal hotline before. They were really nice and offered suggestions. I know it might be hard to talk to complete strangers though.

*hug* *is worried* >.<

Bluerose promise me you'll keep yourself safe. (((((((((((((((bluerose)))))))))))))))))

I don't know if it is positive or negative but I feel the same way all the time. I mean everything is so much work and deep down I don't want to try. I can't imagine my life being worth living even if it was as good as possible I feel like I still wouldn't be satisfied. This is pretty much the same reason I hope theirs no afterlife because that would suck oh my grand reward for having to live life I have to see my family and friends and do nothing for eternity? Sorry it sounds boring really boring. And honestly that applies to hell to granted I don't really recognize christianity as a my beliefs but its a great reference when thinking about how much the afterlife would suck. Because even if everything is perfect you would be bored forever. Without challenges and things to over come you got nothing to keep your mind busy. So Yes I completely wish something like i would die from something or another but I guess only if theirs no afterlife because that be like going to the next level of a video game only to find it has no ending no bad guys and no ending cinema to make me feel like it ended.

stella said:
This is not a piece of art or writing that you can be critical of and judge. Bluerose is a person with feelings that has reached rock bottom, a place where i myself have been. What she needs is sympathy, empathy, and comfort, not idiots pointing at her and saying basically fresia you then. Shame on you all who felt they had the right to judge this girl. No matter what the persons circumstance i'm always there to help, i even get up at 3am in the morning to rush to the operating theatres where i work to help save someones life, whether you know them or not is not an issue. Its called having a heart.

A lot of peole have been giving Bluerose "sympathy, empathy and comfort", refusing to accept any of that is completely another story. Thats the point im trying to make. People are trying to help bluerose, but shes just to focused on her depression and loneliness to accept any of it.

And what I said about the judging, every single one of us is making opinions and generalizations about her whether they even know it or not. How do any of us know what she wants? does she want help? does she need it? is she capable of recieveing it? sounds like judging to me. I rest my case.

Its not that any of dont have a heart, its that some of us call them as they are and are being REALISTIC. Being realistic means you have to be cruel and honest about the facts presented to you. Honesty doesnt mean you dont have a heart.

flylikeplanes said:
stella said:

A lot of peole have been giving Bluerose "sympathy, empathy and comfort", refusing to accept any of that is completely another story. Thats the point im trying to make. People are trying to help bluerose, but shes just to focused on her depression and loneliness to accept any of it.

And what I said about the judging, every single one of us is making opinions and generalizations about her whether they even know it or not. How do any of us know what she wants? does she want help? does she need it? is she capable of recieveing it? sounds like judging to me. I rest my case.

Its not that any of dont have a heart, its that some of us call them as they are and are being REALISTIC. Being realistic means you have to be cruel and honest about the facts presented to you. Honesty doesnt mean you dont have a heart.

Ok i'm sorry but i have to point out that people who are suicidal dont believe they can get better (even though they CAN). That's why they are suicidal in the first place. They dont believe there is another way out of their pain.

Its not until they can rise above the depletion of seritonin in the brain that they realize the cognitive distortions they were having in their depressed state and are able to enjoy their life again.

I attest to this.

flylikeplanes said:

If i thought you had a brain cell i'd argue with you further, but the fact that you write utter bollocks and listen to Nickleback proves you do
not. I'm not suprised Bluerose didn't want any of your help, if i were suicidal i wouldn't accept your 'phoney' help either, in fact i'd run a mile from self centred idiots such as yourself and Jonny.

So carry on kicking someone when they're already down, you're so ******* big.

Well I stated my opinion, and im not changing it. Call my opinion stupid, idiotic, whatever. All you really have done here is critisize my opinion and call it stupid when I never critisized yours in any way. Its very rude, and im not going to stoop down to that level like you, hun.

and btw, I never offered to help anyone. I was just stating my opinion about the issue. So keep on running lol

Read my posts more closely hun. Yeah call me cruel, heartless, a B***H... nothing I havent heard before and frankly, I just dont care.

flylikeplanes said:
stella said:

I agree that honesty dose not make it so you don't have a heart and I also agree that sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Depression though makes it so you push everyone away. This is probably the reason that bluerose has no friends Cos she pushed everyone away.

I have done it myself. been messed of with life and felt like there was nothing to live for. A friend knocks at my door and I basically say fresia off I wont to be on my own. Then I have lase to live for cos now I have one less friend. Of course that friend took it personal. I would had if I was him. It was not personal and was me feeling like honeysuckle. I have done this a number of times to ppl in the past. I would say that it less to do with my friend doing something to annoy me and moor to do with me feeling depressed. Bluerose may be pushing ppl away and not accepting help. If you really care for someone you wait in tell they are ready to receive your help. That may take years and it may never happend. You don't just offer your hand of friendship to someone that's depressed then say fresia-you then as soon as that is rejected. You have to continoulsy keep your hand there. That is the only way you can help someone like this. One day they/she may just randomly PM and start talking to you. She may not. But at least you leave the door open for her to do that if she needs to. You may not know it but by doing this you may be the only person in the world that she would feel comfortable in doing this with. In assents you have to be the better person.

Peasants, understanding and a lot lot lot moor peasants is what is needed.

Also everyone in this thread I have found to be cool ppl and ppl that speak there mind. It is a difference of an opinion that makes forums be forums if ye get me way of thinking there :)

First, mental anguish can be as painful as physical pain. Second, meds can help. Don't worry, they won't make you happy-go-lucky Sunny Sally. But they can lift a layer of burden. Third, life is all we have.

All people are imperfect and make mistakes.

Most of the mistakes we made are caused by our own folly.

It is logically right that if help is given,we should be able to get out of the problem we faced.
But it is not morally right to pour more judgements on someone who is on the verge of suicide.

xD

Latest posts

Back