I like to get killed so I don't have2 deal with this B.S.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fallen said:
I want to kill my self to! I hate this life! We work so hard for nothing. I love but no one loves me. I can't breath. I don't want to breath. What is the point of life? We live until we die. We work so hard and then all our work goes to waste! Why do we work so hard?? We are going to die anyway. There is no point to this.

I'm not sure if theres much of a point to working hard, except for the right to enjoy your life and such. Sometimes its like a noose of slavery that just keeps tighter. The distanced become jaded, the jaded become distanced, and we all wither away and die alone. You can't fight the flow of the rapids, all you can do is jump off into the deep end and hope you find some sunken treasure.

Bluerose said:
Bluey said:
"be a complete loser"
"I was used to having a GF."
Don't ever mention that again!!
mad.gif
That's another reason that I want2 die... I never experience a relationship, I always get rejected!! It's very embarrassing 2never have a bf... I'm in so much pain I just want2 end it all...
36_1_441.gif

Cheer up bluerose, im sure theirs someone out there for you. If not i'll fly to new york and take you out for dinner :)

Hijacc said:
Ending your life just causes more problems and doesnt fix anything.

Well-It coursers moor problems and a hole lot of hurt for the ppl you leave behind. This is why its a very selfish thing to do.

I mean think about it. Is there moor shame in asking for help and phoning a help line and going to see a counselor are making an appointment with your doctor and asking him for help or killing yourself? If you are really set on doing yourself in, Then I would say you have nothing to lose by trying the other stuff first.

Not you BTW Hijacc. I know you well always stick around as long as there is at least one girl left here lol

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

Well-It coursers moor problems and a hole lot of hurt for the ppl you leave behind. This is why its a very selfish thing to do.

I mean think about it. Is there moor shame in asking for help and phoning a help line and going to see a counselor are making an appointment with your doctor and asking him for help or killing yourself? If you are really set on doing yourself in, Then I would say you have nothing to lose by trying the other stuff first.

Not you BTW Hijacc. I know you well always stick around as long as there is at least one girl left here lol

lol I dont make it that apparent do I?

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

lol I make it to apparent im here for the ladies ay?

:p

In a word---------yes lol

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

lol I make it to apparent im here for the ladies ay?

:p

lol How so?

What am I the charmer of ALL?

Bluey said:

Hijacc said:
lol I dont make it that apparent do I?

Bluey said:
lol I make it to apparent im here for the ladies ay? :p

Hijacc said:

I wish you wouldn't make jokes while I'm feeling so myserably!!
sad.gif

didnt my joke make you atleast smile bluerose ? My friend says im silly but i make her laugh all the time. I tried to cheer you up :)

Bluerose said:
I hope someday I'll B careless & get hit by a car or have a tragic accident. Everyday I think about how2 end my life quickly & painlessly. I'm sick of dealing with this bullshit!! Nobody really gives a fresia!! I'll just keep praying2 have a tragic accident or do the job myself..
hang.gif

That's exactly how I think sometimes. It feels like my life's pointless and insignificant. Because of that, it's made me nonchalant about a lot of things. That's why when some people talk to me, and I don't respond in a way they'd like me to respond (happy, surprised, sad, etc.), they think it's weird. They think I don't give a crap about anything. And I don't. Well I wish I could give advices, but I'm just as depressed as most of the people here. I'm beginning to think I have what is called Asperger Syndrome, though I'm not really sure.

duality said:
Bluerose said:
I hope someday I'll B careless & get hit by a car or have a tragic accident. Everyday I think about how2 end my life quickly & painlessly. I'm sick of dealing with this bullshit!! Nobody really gives a fresia!! I'll just keep praying2 have a tragic accident or do the job myself..
hang.gif

That's exactly how I think sometimes. It feels like my life's pointless and insignificant. Because of that, it's made me nonchalant about a lot of things. That's why when some people talk to me, and I don't respond in a way they'd like me to respond (happy, surprised, sad, etc.), they think it's weird. They think I don't give a crap about anything. And I don't. Well I wish I could give advices, but I'm just as depressed as most of the people here. I'm beginning to think I have what is called Asperger Syndrome, though I'm not really sure.
NO ONE KILL YOURSELF ! things might change soon, it could take for ever but it could be tommorow. Who knows, then you'll be happy your still alive

Bluerose said:
Bluey said:

Bluey said:
lol I make it to apparent im here for the ladies ay? :p

I wish you wouldn't make jokes while I'm feeling so myserably!!
sad.gif

I can only apologias for my insensitivity :( Am sorry, I hope your feeling better soon.

punisher said:
NO ONE KILL YOURSELF ! things might change soon, it could take for ever but it could be tommorow. Who knows, then you'll be happy your still alive

Basically what I have been trying to say. You just did it in a much shorter way. But so true. I just wish everyone would think like you.

I like to say goodbye to everyone. I can't take living like this anymore so I'm going to end it right now. So take care of yourselves and I'll see you on the other side

Bluerose said:
I like to say goodbye to everyone. I can't take living like this anymore so I'm going to end it right now. So take care of yourselves and I'll see you on the other side

You can not do this. Pleas if you read this don't be silly.

Why do you not pick up the phone to someone.

The thread I made about suicide

http://www.alonelylife.com/suicide-t-3079.html

Go there use the information available to you.

If your feeling this bad then you have nothing to lose.

Bluerose said:
[

Maybe a bit late but still....

I don't know why you hate your life so much that you're willing to this, but if you want to talk about it, ANYTHING, I'd be willing to listen. Please?

well if we see her log in again then we know she didnt go through with it.

and...well if you didnt do it, im glad cause theres really no reason to kill urself, life can suck and life can be a pain sometimes, but well sometimes you gotta stick it out. Thats why we are all still here cause no one is a coward and took the easy way out. But if ya still wanna do it, well its your choice hun.

Hope this isnt INSULTING. Delete my post by all means if you want to hun, if you are still alive that is. Im a very straightforward honest person by nature. If that makes you mad cause it was something you didnt want to hear, I cant exactly change that. I call them as they are and how they really are. The truth hurts sometimes.

I have to say something here that's been bugging me. I have tried to not say something but its bugging me.

It doesnt matter how many times a person gets down here or how many times a person says there going to suicide we at this place here have to every single time be sensitive and helpful. We have no right to judge anyone here in tell we have lived there life.

Latest posts

Back