I LOVE EMO!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinkie said:
Porman said:
Emo isnt a fasion statement, Its a mental disorder...

Well, Thats just your opinion, I do believe its not a fashion statement, but if someone chooses to be emo, that dose NOT mean that hey have a mental disorder. Thats who they are, No-one picks on you for your style, do they? Thats pretty cynical. And IMHO, I think that whatever someone chooses to look or act or even think like is truly their choice, and that I s completely okay with me!
And by the way, nothing is wrong with being emotional, it shows your true human qualities and is totally natural. Some people are just more emotional than others, and thats perfectly FINE!
:)
This is a humble message, no drama please!
:)

I see your piont, tho I dont class people as emo for how the present themselfs. There are alot of fake emos out there.

Emo in my opinion is someone who takes the negatives from everything, very self loathing, always depressed and would rather climb into a dark corner and cry then to wake up and embrace reality. These are the type of people I say have a mental disorder and definately need help.

Also, you dont Choose to be emo. Who chooses to be a depressed lonely self harming looser? I dont have anything against them, i just think they need help.

also ^^
I don't like how a style has been named emo.
because the people who actually dress "emo"
do NOT act "emo" at all.
They're little immature hyper pricks that
enjoy skateboarding on my property 6
o'clock in the morning while stoned. >__>
(now THAT my friend, is a mental disorder xD -snickers- )

What I find amusing is that you actually hate emos so much you all ***** about them on some backwoods forum.

-rolleyes-

Also, girly bois are hot as hell.

lol but I like pretty boys ._.

just not the ones that act like idiots
yelling and screaming and vandelizing
my neighbores house ^^;

I don't like emo kids. I see them walking down the street and wanna reach out and touch them...with my front tire. :p

Then again, when I'm driving, most teenagers already have video game point values hovering over their heads, with bonus points if I get the whole group in one go. so maybe I need to look deeper to find the source of my malcontent. :D

Okay, humbly, if you are not a teenager anymore, of course it will fade, I AM ******* 16! EMO MUSIC BASICALLY SAVED MY LIFE! I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOR IT, BUT I KNOW I WONT STICK WITH IT FOREVER, I KNOW THAT I'LL EVENTUALLY HAVE TO GROW UP!
I have to have something to hold onto for the moment until I find something new!

Sorry, but I am strongly passioned about something that I like.

No Drama, PLZ, :).

msn_embarrassed.gif

he he he thank you

Latest posts

Back