I miss my kids

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you given visitation rights? And I am sorry that this happened to you, wish you the best welcome to the website.

are you given visitation rights? And I am sorry that this happened to you, wish you the best welcome to the website.
im not allowed to visit but they can come over 2 days every 2 weeks

I understand why you miss them and they must miss you as much, as a child without a father I understand this feeling my parents separated when I was 2 years old for the longest time my father was lost after the divorce and was mostly in his own feelings we reconnected later on in life and I never held it against him we are best friends I consider him like my older brother even though he is my old man he acts like a brother. My grandmother (his mom) is like my mother I love her with all my heart, if you truly love your children and they love you they may not understand right now why you're not there (I don't know if they do or don't, I'm assuming) but if you show that you love them and are there for them, they will always love you. I hope that this feeling that your experiencing of separation goes down in the future (it will never go away if you love them) but if they know (hey my dad loves me, and he shows it) that's the most important thing you can ever do for your children that and guide them correctly.

If you ever wish to talk, reach out to someone you can always talk to me I'm here for everyone it's up to you have a wonderful day hope you feel better soon. :)

I understand why you miss them and they must miss you as much, as a child without a father I understand this feeling my parents separated when I was 2 years old for the longest time my father was lost after the divorce and was mostly in his own feelings we reconnected later on in life and I never held it against him we are best friends I consider him like my older brother even though he is my old man he acts like a brother. My grandmother (his mom) is like my mother I love her with all my heart, if you truly love your children and they love you they may not understand right now why you're not there (I don't know if they do or don't, I'm assuming) but if you show that you love them and are there for them, they will always love you. I hope that this feeling that your experiencing of separation goes down in the future (it will never go away if you love them) but if they know (hey my dad loves me, and he shows it) that's the most important thing you can ever do for your children that and guide them correctly.

If you ever wish to talk, reach out to someone you can always talk to me I'm here for everyone it's up to you have a wonderful day hope you feel better soon. :)
thank you i feel so much better now :) me and my kids are best friends just we have to do it over a long distance. I think they love me too.

thank you i feel so much better now :) me and my kids are best friends just we have to do it over a long distance. I think they love me too.
I'm glad that you're feeling better friend, and that is awesome that you guys are so close, and I'm sure they love you very much since you guys are best friends. :)

Hope you have a wonderful night and remember if you ever need to talk, I'm right here.

I'm glad that you're feeling better friend, and that is awesome that you guys are so close, and I'm sure they love you very much since you guys are best friends. :)

Hope you have a wonderful night and remember if you ever need to talk, I'm right here.
i find that i dont miss them then i miss them again

yea the feeling will linger especially when you think about them that's why I said it won't completely go away (because you love them) you have to occupy your time and thoughts (I'm not saying forget about them) but if you have activities it helps to ease the pain and distract the mind (physical activity especially) this help to tire the body, occupy the mind, and depending on the activity challenges you in a good way. You could also write about your feeling or write in general like a series, a poem, something that your passionate about there's so many topics you can write about, you can write to your kids (even if you don't send the letter directly to them or text them) you could save the letters for when they visit. If you need more ideas, I have tons to occupy your time with.

im not allowed to visit but they can come over 2 days every 2 weeks
Aww, I'm sorry.
It's always hard to get used to new situations. Especially when it's your children. Just make sure to keep the lines of communication open with them and enjoy them when you have them. How old are your kids?

I have an open door policy with my ex. He can have our kids whenever he wants them, but for the first several years, he didn't want them much. One time, he went 6 months without seeing them or talking to them. My kids are older now and my ex usually takes my youngest every weekend, but rarely takes my oldest.

yea the feeling will linger especially when you think about them that's why I said it won't completely go away (because you love them) you have to occupy your time and thoughts (I'm not saying forget about them) but if you have activities it helps to ease the pain and distract the mind (physical activity especially) this help to tire the body, occupy the mind, and depending on the activity challenges you in a good way. You could also write about your feeling or write in general like a series, a poem, something that your passionate about there's so many topics you can write about, you can write to your kids (even if you don't send the letter directly to them or text them) you could save the letters for when they visit. If you need more ideas, I have tons to occupy your time with.
its hard to find things to occupy your mind with

Aww, I'm sorry.
It's always hard to get used to new situations. Especially when it's your children. Just make sure to keep the lines of communication open with them and enjoy them when you have them. How old are your kids?

I have an open door policy with my ex. He can have our kids whenever he wants them, but for the first several years, he didn't want them much. One time, he went 6 months without seeing them or talking to them. My kids are older now and my ex usually takes my youngest every weekend, but rarely takes my oldest.
they're 14 and 9

they're 14 and 9
Aww, I'm sorry.

i want to spend every waking moment with them

Latest posts

Back