i need a best friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonely_twin

Reaction score
i am a 27 year old female....I have no friends. I wish I had at least one good friend. I have my twin sister who is married now...and does not have time for me anymore..... my boyfriend broke up with me who i was living with for 3 years. he was my best friend...someone who i told everything to...who i thought was my soul mate. he broke my heart....and now here i sit once again with no one....i have a social problem. i am very shy too. i just get nervous when talking to people. i feel totally comfortable talking to people online....but that does not help me being lonely because people get too busy to talk to me, etc....i wish i knew how to overcome this shyness....and meet at least one person (like my ex boyfriend) who i can tell anything too. ugh.

yep. i hear ya.

my best mate killed himself. i find it hard enough to make friends as it is, worse than shy lol. ah well...

stick with it lonely twin.

I don't really have a best friend. I have people who I consider myself close to, and I can tell them anything. But there's a part of me that stays my distance. I've always wanted a gay guy for a best friend.

Latest posts

Back