I need more friends.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngryLoner

Reaction score
Well, I went to that "How many friends have you mad ehere thread" and I realised that in my 2 or so months here I've only really made 1. Plus, there were an awful lot of people who haven't made any...

So if anyone wants to talk about anything or whatever, feel free to pm me, and I will do my best to keep the conversation at least somewhat interesting :D

hello
well you know,
it's not bout number of friends you have,
but how good a friend they are :)

Maybe people are intimidated by your username. >_>

Colette said:
I like what I have: a couple of good friends and a ton of aquaintances.

YEah *I've always preffered to have a few close friends. It's easier to maintain a close rel. with a few because it takes time and energy.

Un fortunately, that's not the case right now. MAybe in the future

Matt said:

lol....
I think people are just afraid, not interested, or don't want to make the first move :p. Oh well... I'll just leave the offer open :)

AngryLoner said:
Matt said:

lol....
I think people are just afraid, not interested, or don't want to make the first move :p. Oh well... I'll just leave the offer open :)

So now we know AngryLoner's not as scary (or angry?) as he seemed to be lol :D

mink said:
AngryLoner said:
Matt said:

lol....

So now we know AngryLoner's not as scary (or angry?) as he seemed to be lol :D

AngryLoner is not scary at all. He has the ability to use curse words at times (i do too).. but other than that he is a complete sweetheart.. complete.. complete sweetheart!! Not that cursing is not sweet. n he prolly won't curse unless it's necessary and he knows that it wont offend you (bcus of the situation you know)

ANYway ...he so kool; a really good friend to have.

AngryLoner said:
Well, I went to that "How many friends have you mad ehere thread" and I realised that in my 2 or so months here I've only really made 1. Plus, there were an awful lot of people who haven't made any...

So if anyone wants to talk about anything or whatever, feel free to pm me, and I will do my best to keep the conversation at least somewhat interesting :D

Then your not a loner afterall:D

Latest posts

Back