i never got what i wanted in life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copacel said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
i hate you lady for what doing to me making fun you come on thread targetting me delibery to make fun i don't why keep bulling me but need help i jsut hate you you not funny i think you sick person to make fun other people pain

Quite frankly, I don't care if you hate me. Have fun with that. But ya know what, EVERYONE HAS TRIED TO HELP YOU. YOU don't want help. You want someone to pity you, someone to whine to about how bad you have it. And just to be completely clear about honeysuckle, I ain't the one that ******* hijacked your **** thread, I just responded to the hijack.
And how bout you go READ what I posted to you and LOOK at it, instead of whining about how you don't like what I said to you. EVERYTHING I said is the truth, your life isn't as bad as you make it out to be, you just don't want to TRY to make it better. That's on YOU, not me.

Why don't you shut your goddamn mouth and learn your
gODDAMN PLACE

Um, excuse you, but it ain't ME that needs to learn my "gODDAMN PLACE." It appears as though YOU have been here LESS than ONE MONTH. Get your **** facts straight before talking about honeysuckle YOU DON'T KNOW A **** THING ABOUT. Now, back the fresia up off me, cuz you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

And I'll shut my goddamn mouth when I'm good and ******* ready to shut my goddamn mouth. If you don't like my goddamn mouth, put me on ignore, m'kay

Callie said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
i hate you lady for what doing to me making fun you come on thread targetting me delibery to make fun i don't why keep bulling me but need help i jsut hate you you not funny i think you sick person to make fun other people pain

Quite frankly, I don't care if you hate me. Have fun with that. But ya know what, EVERYONE HAS TRIED TO HELP YOU. YOU don't want help. You want someone to pity you, someone to whine to about how bad you have it. And just to be completely clear about honeysuckle, I ain't the one that ******* hijacked your **** thread, I just responded to the hijack.
And how bout you go READ what I posted to you and LOOK at it, instead of whining about how you don't like what I said to you. EVERYTHING I said is the truth, your life isn't as bad as you make it out to be, you just don't want to TRY to make it better. That's on YOU, not me.

gODDAMN PLACE

Um, excuse you, but it ain't ME that needs to learn my "gODDAMN PLACE." It appears as though YOU have been here LESS than ONE MONTH. Get your **** facts straight before talking about honeysuckle YOU DON'T KNOW A **** THING ABOUT. Now, back the fresia up off me, cuz you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

And I'll shut my goddamn mouth when I'm good and ******* ready to shut my goddamn mouth. If you don't like my goddamn mouth, put me on ignore, m'kay
AT LEAST IN YOUR GODDAMN HEAD
THERES ONE CELL STILL WORKING
AND YOU WILL SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH ONLY
USEFUL FOR 1 THING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Copacel said:
Callie said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

gODDAMN PLACE

Good luck with that. I'm scared, really I am. I don't even know what the fresia you just said.

Copacel said:
Callie said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

gODDAMN PLACE

I'm sorry, Callie's mouth belongs to me ;)

Me <3 you Callie

Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:

gODDAMN PLACE

Me <3 you Callie

well can you put her on a leash.thanks buddy.

Copacel said:
Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:
Copacel said:
gODDAMN PLACE

Me <3 you Callie

No but I'll put it on my bare floor, I'm not a buddy, buddy ;)

Copacel said:
Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:
Copacel said:
gODDAMN PLACE

Me <3 you Callie

Holy mother ******* honeysuckle. You need to back the fresia off me.

Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:

Me <3 you Callie

Honestly i don't care what you do
just get her out of my face.,shes irrelevant,violent, uneducated
aggressive,thanks buddy.

Copacel said:
Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Hoffy said:
Copacel said:

Me <3 you Callie

Honestly i don't care what you do
just get her out of my face.,shes irrelevant,violent, uneducated
aggressive,thanks buddy.

Actually she's not. Go look up all unlucky's threads and you will see why everyone is so irritated with her. I believe you're the one who got in her face first. I think you're the one who should back off buddy.

I am picturing terrance and phillip from south park now.

"I aint your buddy... guy"
"I aint your guy... friend."
"I aint your friend.... pal."
"I aint your pal.... buddy."

Also, this fighting is giving me an erection. I am going to masturbate while I try to choke myself with some old pantyhose.

Limlim said:

Also, this fighting is giving me an erection. I am going to masturbate while I try to choke myself with some old pantyhose.

how do you masturbate a micro-penis ?/

Copacel said:
Limlim said:

Dude, what is wrong with you tonight? Seriously? What's bothering you so badly that you feel the need to bash everyone?

Sighs...

That was a horrible thing to say Copacel.

Callie has tried on numerous occasions to give her advice. Callie has even went so far as to say that she's tried to help her through pm. Lots of members have tried to help Unlucky. I promise you that. However, that was a really demeaning thing to say.

Callie really is quite a sweet person. Why would you do that, and Lim was simply trying to lighten the mood in the way that Lim knows how. Please be respectful of everyone. Let's all just relax and breathe easy. We've done our best to help Unlucky. Now lets let things lie the way they are. :)

Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Limlim said:

Dude, what is wrong with you tonight? Seriously? What's bothering you so badly that you feel the need to bash everyone?
me an lim are good friends thats all.But callin i dont know
whats his problem.

Copacel said:
Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Limlim said:

me an lim are good friends thats all.But callin i dont know
whats his problem.

Do you mean Callie? She's a girl not a guy.

Popcorn time!

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

I swear anytime unlucky posts, it's like a curse sowing discord in this forum.

Copacel said:
Hoffy said:
Copacel said:
Callie said:
Copacel said:
gODDAMN PLACE

Me <3 you Callie

-Hey Copacel,

My suggestion- back the fresia up with your trash talk. Unlucky has been posting the same lame assed pity my poor self honeysuckle for quite awhile- feel free to check her threads and posts to see for yourself. Honestly, you'll get tired of it yourself. Coming on strong like some kind of hero for the self-pity crowd isn't going to give you any cred, you're just going to come across as the lame-assed m****r f****r you sound like. Talking honeysuckle the way you do shows what a punk you really are.

Have a most wonderful day whenever you get a grip!

I DON'T NEED NONE OF YEE OS CALLED HELP BECASUE YEE NOTHING ABOUT ME FRANKLY I DON'T CARE I HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH
I DON'T NEED ANY MORE MENTAL ABUSE FROM PILL OF STRANGERS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND WHAT I SUFFERED I JSUT NEED IT .YEE CALL ME NAMES BE CRUEL ALL YEE LIKE THAT YEE GET OFF ON IT WHICH ITS SEEM YEE SO SADISTIC TONE TOWARDS ME
AND FUN YEE MAKE OF ME .I END ON THIS SITE THINKING I FIND PEOPLE LIKE ME BUT ITS LIKE I DIDN'T .ALL I FOUND CLOWNS AND JOKERS WITCH SICK SCENE OF HUMOUR AND TWISTED THEN I WOULD EXPECT FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE CLUELESS ABOUT OTHERS MAKING SMART COMMENTS VISCOUS COMMENT SAYING I AM LAME BECAUSE I LEARNING DIFFUSIVITY AND BEING ATTACKED STACKED BULLIED HAD HARD LIFE GROWING UP THAT I AM LAME GOD SOME PEOPLE MUST PERFECT WITH THERE LAME RUBBISH ITS SICKENS ME TO READ SOME SADISTIC TWISTED MENTAL DERANGED COMMENTS YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE END in COUNSELLING IN THE 1ST PLACE FROM SICK TWISTED WITH THERE COLD CLAOUS COMMENTS TOWARDS SOME ONE WHO DID NOTHING TO ANY HERE TO PICK
LIKE PIG FROM TORTURE LIKE PICK STICKING EVERY ONE TAKEN THERE TURN PIG STICKING AND CUTTING ME APART

ENOUGH! Never, never have I ever in all my years of being a mod see so many reports on one thread in one day. This is rediculous. People here are all supposed to be adults, act like it.

Copacel this isn't the first time you've been abusive towards other members in your short time here. Enjoy your ban.

As for everyone else, this thread is getting locked down and will be reviewed. There has been enough agruing and abuse going on, the thread is going to be strictly reviewed an don't be surprised if anyone else gets a ban. I've had several members complain to me about being more strict when we try to be as objective as possible, but if this is the way you all want to act then fine. Maybe being more strict is what is needed. And yes I am severely ticked off about what has gone on here. The last thing I expect to see when I log in, in the morning is 6 reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back