I suppose I'm homesick.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Writer

Reaction score
If I make strange spelling mistakes throughout this, then I'm sorry. English is my second language.
I'm sitting up even though I should be asleep but I was feeling homesick. I have to stay in this town for almost 3 years before I can get out of here and it's killing me. I want to move! I feel so restless, stuck and I start freaking when I realise that there is truly nothing I can do, except for perhaps write it here.
There is this lovely couple, with whom I spend too much time, but they are awesome! And I delight in stealing their tea and cake. They have a son my age, whom I used to go to school with a long time ago. Now he has started my class in "Gymnasium" and I can't handle it. I promised his mother I'd look after him, seeing as he too has always been a bit of a loner and it seems to create a lot more trouple for him than it does me. I really thought we could be friends, we enjoy the same things and all, and we were mates when we were very young. Turns out the boy delights in walking all over me.
I enjoy taking pride in my school work, It's like its all I have sometimes. But of course he's beating me in that too and he loves reminding me! I don't actually think he means to offend me, he just doesn't quite get that he is an ass!
I don't quite get where I'm going with this, I suppose like I said to begin with, I'm homesick and thought perhaps it would help to post something here.
I'd love an answer, though really it doesn't even have to relate to that depressing rant above, a random comment would be nice as well.

homesickness

ohh I'm sorry

I actually can't really relate to that,

but I guess it does kinda suck spending time with a meanie

just tell him let him know

hey you're doing well in school that's great
but quit rubbing it in my face

where are you currently living at?
how far is it from your home?

why are you there for so long?

what's your native language

you're English sounds very good :)

It's hard now but you will grow accustomed to your new surroundings and it can become like a second home for you

best of luck my friend

*hugs*

Just try ignoring him for a bit? That's usually how I deal with ******** that try to piss me off.

Tell him that he's an ass. If he doesn't know, tell him! You can't hide from ppl who treat you like that, even if they may not be doing it on purpose. Just let him know how you feel.

Btw, you write English very well. No spelling errors!

----Steve

Latest posts

Back