I think I am going to be destroyed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf

Reaction score
I feel desttoyed.A have no good friends,I dont have a woman that loves me,I lock myself at home and I dont go out..All I do is sleep as I feel exhausted every day because of my sadness...I dont trust anyone anymore..I am full of agresion and anger because everybody around me has either good friends,or a loving girl or a nice famliy,while I am stuck alone i this f****** world!!I feel realy bad and see no point i life i see no good in people..this forum is my last hope..I really need someone..I dont have even a person to share with....I just wishe people were good....

Wolf said:
I feel desttoyed.A have no good friends,I dont have a woman that loves me,I lock myself at home and I dont go out..All I do is sleep as I feel exhausted every day because of my sadness...I dont trust anyone anymore..I am full of agresion and anger because everybody around me has either good friends,or a loving girl or a nice famliy,while I am stuck alone i this f****** world!!I feel realy bad and see no point i life i see no good in people..this forum is my last hope..I really need someone..I dont have even a person to share with....I just wishe people were good....

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
i agree with you on the wishing that people were better thing :(

Dude, you just described my current predicament to a tee so don't feel like you're going through it alone... all I can say is try to step back from your situation and improve yourself, mind body and spirit. Try your best to learn from every shitty situation life throws in your direction. If you stop trying to learn and give up, they win. Remember that everybody dies alone in the end...

yeah, that's pretty much my situation. Sleep, wake up, sleep wake up... exhausted all the time ect... don't really have much advice or anything, this place is kewl though i suppose. the chatroom is pretty nifty too chat.alonelylife.com... other then that good luck...

I'm just taking baby steps trying to drag Myself out of it,I got very use to hiding away from the world while caring for my family,now I dont know how I'm going to take care of Myself

I wish I could talk to someone to get help..but noone wants me

Coming to this site was the first step to working on heading in the right direction!

Welcome, Wolf. People here are very accepting and friendly. :D

----Steve

Wolf said:

Dude..try this. A sport, GYM, biking, hiking, skiing, go for a drive.
But Get a job first, everything in this life needs money.

But the biggest leap you can take towards improving yourself is. GET OUT AND do things, the moment you do something, you will feel a lot better right after. It will increase your confidence.
The first step is the hardest. So go and help out a pet shelter for 1 DAY, see how much better you feel. Its one step at a time. GO for a run, Bike around a lake or a park.

I want you to realize that I say this with only the warmest of intentions.
Here is what I want you to do.
1. Read this message fully before following directions
2. Turn off computer as fast as you can.
3. Stand up
4. Shower and put on some decent clothes
5. GO OUT! It does not matter. Get a job, go to church, connect with an old friend, go talk to a neighbor. ANYTHING. It doesn't matter. However doing this I want you to also realize that people still have lives and they will not always be able to give you the time of day reguardless of how awesome they are.
6. Go do something. Feel the sun on your skin and drink it in. Feel the wind brushing your cheeks. Go places you can meet people. Just get out of the house. Find new music. (I agree with rustycar. Get a job. It is the best way to put yourself out there and meet new people.)
7. When you meet people do not make them your crutch for life. Nobody wants that. Even if they in fact are your crutch pretend their not. In any relationship/friendship both sides have to be benefiting.

Best of luck to you dude. Honestly I hope I was not harsh

Aedammair

ya wolf you're always welcome to pm me as well

:)

life is very hard and they feelings inside of us are so much more powerful and painful than any worldly harm could do

but there's also a wonderful capacity for warmth and love inside us

it may be hard to create when there is nothing to guide us

but you can do it

if you need to you could talk to a consuler or something

so very many of us are so very much alone

these grave distances between us are mind numbing but it's not too far for us to say that we care for you

and though i rarely do I 'll pray

for you

:)

*hugs*

also ademnrmar has great advice

it's easy to go nowhere when you have no motive showering is great,

and also getting a job or just somekind of activity outside you're home is great even if you don't meet anyone new

just some time spent doing something constructive instead of constantly being alone with all your lonely thoughts really helps

Latest posts

Back