I Think I'm Crazy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fender

Reaction score
O.K.... I spent the day at my brothers house working on my truck today. (yesterday I guess cuz it's 12:40AM now). I didn't leave for home until around 11:00PM. I drove down the street and a white Escalade SUV ran a stop sign and I locked up my brakes and slid sideways to avoid him. I barely missed plowing into his SUV. It wouldn't bother me much because it wouldn't hurt my huge steel bumper and light bar that I have at all, but it would smash the crap out of his SUV. (I drive a lifted '74 Chevy stepside 4x4). There were two people in the vehicle that I could see, and they both leaned over and glared at me. I was pissed. I spent $1,400 USD on my tires, and I had to lock them up and cause premature wear on the tires because this ****** doesn't know how to drive or he's drunk. Every day I deal with honeysuckle from the dumbass people in this town and I don't do anything about it. Before I go on, I have to tell you I am in no way shape or form a racist. I am white and live in a town that is 90% hispanic. Over 90% of the crime in this town is caused by hispanics and most of them are illegal immigrants. Now please don't call me a racist. I actually have good friends that are Mexicans and African-Americans. No Asians though because you rarely see any here. But anyway, I have had a really rough time with the mexicans here. They always harass those of us that are white. I got punched in the face while sitting in a car once by a so-called "gangster" mexican. I am tired of all of this. I turned on the next street and found them and followed them. The driver appeared drunk, he was swerving in two lanes and changing speed drastically on a straight road for no apparent reason. Then after noticing me following him he turned into a back alley that goes behind some stores. I followed him with the intention of seeing where he was going and notifying the police of a possible drunk driver. He sped to the end of the alley and turned around and headed towards me. I slowed as he approached and rolled my window down and he stopped next to me and rolled his window down.
He said "What".
And I said, "So you aren't stopping at stop signs tonight or what?".
And he said "That was all you man."
And I said, "No you had a ******* stop sign and you went right through it!"
Then he said "No you had a stop sign homie."
So I said "I didn't have a ******* stop sign ************, you had a stop sign, I don't know if your drunk or what but you ******* better watch where your going because there's a lot of cops in this town and they'll pop you for that honeysuckle."
He said "fresia the cops man, you the one sounding like your drunk all slurring and honeysuckle."
As he was talking the passenger opened his door a little bit, I guess so he could get out of the vehicle quickly. Then the driver started reaching down next to his seat where the center console would be. At this point, I was positive they were drunk, and I was worried that the driver had a gun because he kept reaching down like he was going to grab something. Since he was driving an Escalade, I'm sure he can afford a gun too. This is when I got nervous.
So I said "Look man, I'm just letting you know you better watch your ass if you're gonna drive around drunk and almost hitting people or the cops will bust your ass."
I said "I have thirty ******* eight inch tires on this thing that I had to lock up ************."
He said "I'll ******* slash those tires right now."
Now he leaned back up from reaching by his seat and opened his door a few inches. That's when I decided I should brace myself and get ready to drive. I put the truck in gear and kept the clutch in so I could just pop it for a quick getaway. Of course the knife I usually keep in my truck I happened to have taken out recently so I was completely unarmed. I am a good fighter and have done quite a bit of MMA and self defense training but I wasn't about to fight two guys who may be armed.
He rolled forward and leaned out, I guess to look at my license plate.
I said "fresia you!" and I drove forward and turned around and flipped him off while I was almost passing behind him. This is where I almost lost my patience completely. He put his SUV in reverse and flew backwards trying to act like he was going to hit me. I swerved even closer to him to show him that I didn't give a fresia and I will run right the fresia into his car if I have to. I then circled around and headed to the end of the alley that I entered. They left the opposite side. So I called the cops and just told them about a drunk driver and where he was located, they were asking me a bunch of questions about his location and while I was describing it I saw the piece of honeysuckle driving up behind me with no lights on! I told the dispatcher that the guys was right behind me and then the guy just drove around me and left. I couldn't ******* believe it. Holy honeysuckle my adrenaline is still racing through my body right now.
Sorry if this was really long but I can't hold it in right now. Did I handle this wrong? I don't think so, because I can't let people walk all over me my whole life. I'm sick of taking honeysuckle from people so if they are gonna beat the honeysuckle out of me I don't care but I guarantee that they are gonna go home with some serious pain as well. Of course, I could have ignored them and drove home in the first place and nothing would have come of it and I wouldn't have to watch over my shoulder for a few months but whatever. Also sorry for all the bad language. So am I crazy, stupid and have anger issues or am I at least somewhat normal?

I don't think your crazy. most of the time when ppl cut me up or whatever in the car I just pip and call them a wanker or something lol. sometimes tho I do get peed like you and take it a bit further. I think you where scared but you where brave as well. Good that you called the cops and even better that they seemed bothered. You would be surprised how many over this way are not. The only thing cops seem to be bothered about over here is getting ppl for speeding.

Acutely I do get a little to stresed in the car. My new years resolution this next year is going to be to stay moor calm in the car. Even when ppl are driving like retards.

I would say that's a bit crazy. Why not just call the cops and not speak to them. I mean if they ran a sign and they know it your telling them so isn't going to do anything, but force a conflict that won't accomplish a thing. If they don't know they ran a sign then your telling them so isn't going to do anything either, because they must not care. And your not in a position to make them care.

Fender said:
So am I crazy, stupid and have anger issues or am I at least somewhat normal?

Yeah i would go for you last option. Just not a good drive home.

No you seem normal, we had road rage here where the guy cut the driver of the truck off and got out attacking the truck 4 times,someone caught it on camera. Should have got his license plate instead and reported that to the police far safer than approaching someone. A man died over here over road rage his father who was blind was sitting right next to him and when the other occupants of the car approached, they beat him to death. I just hope they rot in hell no-ones stepped forward from that incident and no-one ever will.

Fender why didnt you just get his plate and call the cops if you thought he was drunk?

Why the need for a pointless confrontation? Its senseless in my opinion.

LMAO....Fender

You have to be a little crazy to live in CA...:p

Insane road rage...man. It's hard sometimes to let it go, especailly
in the heat of the moment. You never know about those hommies.lol
**** people playing or wanna ba gansta or maybe they're drunk,
stone or even real gansta...who the hell knows. **** kids marking
gansta crap all over walls even in new neighborhood where i live too.

I know not all people are like that..no matter what race.

err...me, i live in a small enough community to where I'll find out
were you live. mmm...don't wanna piss me off to bad..I'm not
a freaken saint...I will key the fucken paint...lmao
Nah...I'm too nice, I'll just cut off the valve stems to all the tires.lmao

Or maybe get out my paint ball gun..lmao

Hell..you can easily pour cement into the drain trap of the sewer.
It's usually on the drive way on in the front yard somewhere. If I'm
mean...:p

yeah...find a healhty way to release your anger...
It's not right..i know..but you carrying that anger inside of you
is effect you now....Those hommies dosn't give a fresia evidently.
They'll get whats coming to them...maybe one of these days
they'll run a stop sign with a semi coming that can't stop so fast.
Hommies be thinking they're superman and crap...lol

Sorry about your tires Fender.

I can't believe that is real.
It just likes a movie.
Good thing you are still here.
Next time call the cops Fender.

This is the reason I miss my old cars and trucks. 1978 Oldsmobile Delta 88. Took 6 hits to the rear bumper by people tailgating me and never showed any signs of damage. (One was a Ford Ranger that hit me so hard it shoved his front bumper and radiator into his engine.) 1977 Olds Cutlass that got hit by a little Dodge Aries so hard they ripped their engine wide open. My car was technically totaled, but I still drove her home. And then there was my 600 horse, '72 Chevy 1/2 ton. Actually drove over a small tree (about 3" in diameter) with that one one day. I could haul 4 times it's load rating and not even notice it.

I had a buddy that had an old Dodge Power Wagon p/u at the same time. He had a 440 in that sucker and we built a cage around the front end that was 2" square steel tubing with round steel tubing slid inside that. Then it was filled with concrete. That was wrapped around the front end and back to the front wheels and braced to the frame. It was welded to a bumper made from 2 pieces of railroad track. We had to beef up the front suspension just for the weight of that monstrosity. But he could bounce that truck off of buildings and not hurt it.

The thing that made all these vehicles great? We didn't mess with brakes if someone cut us off. If we were in a good mood we'd give the offending car a gentle "nudge". If not they'd get blasted. And the cops always sided with us. lol

LonelyDragon said:
But he could bounce that truck off of buildings and not hurt it.

The thing that made all these vehicles great? We didn't mess with brakes if someone cut us off. If we were in a good mood we'd give the offending car a gentle "nudge". If not they'd get blasted. And the cops always sided with us. lol

lol that sounds like my kind of truck.:D

In the winter I do a lot of driving in an F-350 Superduty with a Hiniker 7.5' snow plow on the front. There's been a couple of people who almost became hood ornaments on that big red chunk of hardened steel. I'm waiting for the day some dumb kid runs a stop sign and gets his Honda Civic broadsided by Big Helga.

I don't think you're crazy. Some people just need the honeysuckle beat out of 'em.

And I don't think you're racist, either. I accept people regardless of skin color, but I know the sort of town you're talking about. I don't mind Jose working at the grocery mart to send money to his family. But when his illegal neighbour Julio decides to be a ***** to me just because I'm white, Julio needs to go back to Mexico.

Brian said:
I don't think you're crazy. Some people just need the honeysuckle beat out of 'em.

And I don't think you're racist, either. I accept people regardless of skin color, but I know the sort of town you're talking about. I don't mind Jose working at the grocery mart to send money to his family. But when his illegal neighbour Julio decides to be a ***** to me just because I'm white, Julio needs to go back to Mexico.

Thanks, that's exactly how I feel.:club:

man i'm pretty sick of these loud ass gangster punks, although living in Iowa i don't really have to deal with them very often XP
but sometimes i watch that gangland show on the history channel it's pretty interesting, but all those ******* are just a bunch of uneducated broke people that think they can get away with anything, and can't get a real job cause they're too busy bitching they're worse tahn emo's i mean at least emo's don't bother anyone and their music is a hell of a lot better.

lol well that was pretty crazy, but i don't think you're crazy, you were probably just feeling pretty pissed off, impulsive and looking for a fight. Try not to do something like that again, even if they were drunk driving they probably didn't like you following them. Next time just get their license # and get them for dui.

and sorry since i'm still a bit of a greenie if you could afford it you should trade in your suv for a hybrid or maybe just a smaller car, then you can get hippie friends that can protect you with the powers of peace and love.

lol sorry that was little odd i know, just i do you really need an suv?

next time think green please,

and i'm glad you're okay, we all do stupid honeysuckle every once in a while, have i ever told you guys about the time i accidently drove an atv off a 10ft ledge into a creek.... ah memories

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
and sorry since i'm still a bit of a greenie if you could afford it you should trade in your suv for a hybrid or maybe just a smaller car, then you can get hippie friends that can protect you with the powers of peace and love.

Really depends where you live and what you do. In a normal city it's a great idea to go 'green' with your vehicle. But the last Prius I saw up here was up to it's windshield in a snow bank >.< Little cars really aren't suited to most rural areas. I drive a 4WD Chevy Tracker as my main get-around rig and even it has trouble in the really bad snow or on the really beat up roads. People with 2WD cars have a miserable time of it up here, lol. Subaru's do pretty good though and they're pretty fuel efficient.

Plus I don't see anything with an electric motor towing a chipper, hauling firewood or pushing a snowplow any time soon...

Brian said:
evanescencefan91 said:

Really depends where you live and what you do. In a normal city it's a great idea to go 'green' with your vehicle. But the last Prius I saw up here was up to it's windshield in a snow bank >.< Little cars really aren't suited to most rural areas. I drive a 4WD Chevy Tracker as my main get-around rig and even it has trouble in the really bad snow or on the really beat up roads. People with 2WD cars have a miserable time of it up here, lol. Subaru's do pretty good though and they're pretty fuel efficient.

Plus I don't see anything with an electric motor towing a chipper, hauling firewood or pushing a snowplow any time soon...

Yeah I actually use the truck for work and entertainment. I frequently go off-roading in it, but I also use for carrying tools and hauling equipment. I do work as a technician pulling side jobs for various people and companies for extra money. This makes having a truck very useful. I also use it to tow people out of mud and sand when they get stuck. Plus if I didn't have a truck that I was constantly throwing all my money and spare time into I would go insane. Seriously. Here is a description of my life. Wake up in at 12 - 2 PM pending on whether I worked a 8 or 12 hour shift the night before. Next I eat, work on my truck, study, go to class or work. Everyday, the exact same thing. Except every once in a while when I can go to the beach or something (by myself of course). So if I didn't have the truck I would have a little bit of spare time. I hate spare time. I get agitated easily and stress out if I don't have something to do. I also start freaking out at the slightest things and stuff.

Sorry I am rambling but I am 2 hours into a 12 hour shift and extremely bored.
MEvvv Workvvvvv
:club:

Latest posts

Back