I thought nothing surprised me anymore....

• Thread starter WildernessWildChild
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WildernessWildChild said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:
EveWasFramed said:
Nope....keep trying though. lol

photomay13175519.jpg

I've tried this: they were free samples. For me it had like a pepperminty-burn-cooling sensation. My partner thought it felt "refreshing... but uncomfortable, like I was dipping it in latex mouthwash".

I don't recommend it.

You're awesome +1 for feedback.

Thanks!

And more on that - even the unlubricated version, which were also free samples (that I also don't recommend) had that "minty fresh" sensation on my bits. So I didn't even have to taste the condom, you know, with my mouth.

They had a charming green colour, which was cute. Could be nice for Xmas or Saint Paddy's day when you like to coordinate with the decorations and such.

Thanks WWC, this thread has now affected the AD's I see:

We are revolutionising safe sex. Our company has developed 95 different sizes of custom fit condom because we believe a better fit, means better sex.

What is the 101% Satisfaction Guarantee?
Quite simply TheyFit® will refund your money plus an additional £1 if you are not completely satisfied.

Edward W said:
Thanks WWC, this thread has now affected the AD's I see:

We are revolutionising safe sex. Our company has developed 95 different sizes of custom fit condom because we believe a better fit, means better sex.

What is the 101% Satisfaction Guarantee?
Quite simply TheyFit® will refund your money plus an additional £1 if you are not completely satisfied.

I'm so happy to be a part of people "gettin' it on" safely by the creation of this thread.:D

Sarah_Lbnz said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:
EveWasFramed said:
Nope....keep trying though. lol

photomay13175519.jpg

I've tried this: they were free samples. For me it had like a pepperminty-burn-cooling sensation. My partner thought it felt "refreshing... but uncomfortable, like I was dipping it in latex mouthwash".

I don't recommend it.

You're awesome +1 for feedback.

Thanks!

And more on that - even the unlubricated version, which were also free samples (that I also don't recommend) had that "minty fresh" sensation on my bits. So I didn't even have to taste the condom, you know, with my mouth.

They had a charming green colour, which was cute. Could be nice for Xmas or Saint Paddy's day when you like to coordinate with the decorations and such.

I so need a cold shower now....

Ok so after Sarah talked about actually feeling the sort of minty sensation I wondered if there was anything a little more adventurous, like a CHILLI flavoured condom. All I found was this:

images

But I kept scrolling down and saw... this.

flavored_condoms_640_07.jpg

sloth-no.gif

Edward W said:
Cavey said:
If I were that way inclined, then I'd be sorely tempted by bacon. Just sayin'

Easier just to buy some bacon, just a suggestion.

You have a point, but it's always nice to put a smile on someone's face.

Here's another weird one for you all.

phpy5yfhck1.jpg

Cavey said:
Edward W said:
Cavey said:
If I were that way inclined, then I'd be sorely tempted by bacon. Just sayin'

Easier just to buy some bacon, just a suggestion.

You have a point, but it's always nice to put a smile on someone's face.

Here's another weird one for you all.

phpy5yfhck1.jpg

I guess that might qualify as a visual aid regarding a guy "getting his pipe smoked...."?

Maybe Eve remembers this one
[video=youtube]

Sarah_Lbnz said:
That evil genius laugh at 0:41 . . .

/I just realized that this man is my ideal.
I love his Youtube channel :D

Latest posts

Back