I want babies.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabeXL

Reaction score
I just logged in to an old social networking account of mine, and I discovered that half of my former friends/acquaintances from way back when have replaced pictures of themselves with pictures of their babies. So instead of having vaguely familiar faces on my friends list, I now have a bunch of smiling oh-so-cute babies staring at me. And I wish I had one of them, except for I know the time isn't right yet for me to be pumping any babies.

(Yes, I know 3/4 of you don't even like babies. That's your problem, not mine.)

I'd like to have children one day. I've considered finding a surrogate mother, but that will be a while from now.

you can always start off slow...such as owning a pet.

I like the fighting fishes...
You can actaully forget to feed it for a month and it'll still live..lmao

Holy crap..man
I remember when my duaghter was a baby...She was actaully a good and mellow baby compaired to other babies.
Having children changed me or I had a very different veiw on life. The day my duaghter was born was one of the
happiest day of my life.

I used to have to dragged my ass into work with 1 eye open, though.
She ,eats, sleeps and honeysuckle on her scehdule...not mine or my wife..lmao
Like clock work..every 4 hours..night or day.

Yeap, your life gets consume or is center by trying to take care of the baby after a while...

They should take pics of a person at 4 A.M. ...half ass asleep changing a baby's diapers,
while the baby is screaming it's head off and post it on face book...that's keeping it real.roflmao.

My ex-gf grand daughter...holy crap man..
That baby was from fucken hell...
She cried for days...I kid you not...none stop crying for fucken days.
Everytime we had to baby sit her...I want to hang myself.

wannabeXL said:
I just logged in to an old social networking account of mine, and I discovered that half of my former friends/acquaintances from way back when have replaced pictures of themselves with pictures of their babies. So instead of having vaguely familiar faces on my friends list, I now have a bunch of smiling oh-so-cute babies staring at me. And I wish I had one of them, except for I know the time isn't right yet for me to be pumping any babies.

I don't hate kids, but I do prefer animals. They whine a lot less and I don't have to put them through college.

PieBeNice said:
Pie would like a baby too, with fries and a medium coke please.

Would you like an apple pie with that?

I want babies but I'm just freaked out by the whole giving birth part!
I got to take care of my little sister when she was a baby alot because everyone else was too lazy/busy to and it was nice. Now my sister is having one!!!

Latest posts

Back