i want to ask this quietly, being new,,

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumblr

Reaction score
the 'what are you' threads are great, but does anyone else wish they didnt have 'right now' in the title?

because all they remind me of is 'right now I'm lonely, but I do want to reply to the thread'

What are you thinking, what are you doing? That's probably because what you do and think isn't a constant :p But I believe there is a 'what did you do today?' thread. You can start a thread about what it is you want. :)

I read the original post too quickly and realise now that I grabbed the wrong end of the stick, so this is an entirely new reply. It doesn't bother me that they have 'right now' listed in the title, but it wouldn't bother me if they didn't either. Just reply to the posts and try not to focus on the small stuff ;)

1122 said:
It doesn't bother me that they have 'right now' listed in the title, but it wouldn't bother me if they didn't either. Just reply to the posts and try not to focus on the small stuff ;)

I second that. Try not to restrict yourself. Otherwise the "What are you doing right now" thread would consist of 6000+ replies of people saying they are replying to the thread right now.

Latest posts

Back