i want to be alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) I feel the same way.
I wouldn't want to die alone, but I feel less trapped/argumentative/jealous now that I'm single.
It's the saddest thing when you start hating someone you used to love.

Bluey said:
That I would agree with. To be with someone and ague every day would be a nightmare for me. There are to many ppl that stay with the wrong person just because there frightened to be alone. I mean ye being alone can and most of the time dose suck. And sometimes I think I would rather be in a ragging argument with someone than to have to seat here another second alone. But most of the time I would rather be on my own then ague with someone. When I do live with someone I wont that to be for love not cos of my own loneliness.

It's impossible to avoid arguments completely. Even people you care about and would give your life for will inevitably get on your nerves if you live with them long enough.

This is why I moved out of my mother's house. I love mom, but we irritate the honeysuckle out of eachother if we're under the same roof for more than three hours at a stretch. :)

Some tension in a relationship is healthy. I think if I was with someone that agreed with everything I said, I'd be a little worried they were a robot or something.

JustLost said:
Bluey said:
That I would agree with. To be with someone and ague every day would be a nightmare for me. There are to many ppl that stay with the wrong person just because there frightened to be alone. I mean ye being alone can and most of the time dose suck. And sometimes I think I would rather be in a ragging argument with someone than to have to seat here another second alone. But most of the time I would rather be on my own then ague with someone. When I do live with someone I wont that to be for love not cos of my own loneliness.

It's impossible to avoid arguments completely. Even people you care about and would give your life for will inevitably get on your nerves if you live with them long enough.

This is why I moved out of my mother's house. I love mom, but we irritate the honeysuckle out of eachother if we're under the same roof for more than three hours at a stretch. :)

Some tension in a relationship is healthy. I think if I was with someone that agreed with everything I said, I'd be a little worried they were a robot or something.

So true.

Am impressed how you can stay under the same roof with a family member for 3 hours!!! man you got a nice mom lol In our family an hour would be a record hahah

Latest posts

Back