I want to escape from lonerhood

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katzenjammer

Reaction score
I want to be in a different world, but chances are very slim. I am so stuck here... It really sucks to be me...

Um...okay kind of vague so all I'll say is get out of the house and do something. If you'd like to go into more detail and explain your situation that would be nice. :)

Welcome to the site, don't be afraid to express yourself a little more.

I have felt the same way for a long time. I do not understand why everyone else can so happily co-operate with this monstrous society.

All Westerners seem to know is how to work for money and spend it in their time away from work. They do not know much else about life, especially how to raise kids(most kids are raised as pre-consumerist brats), how to have proper posture(95% have back problems either chronically or at some point), how to see(most need glasses or contacts even for that), how to maintain a family, etc., etc.

Ha ha, no. Most westerners don't know who to do honeysuckle. They just complain that the government isn't doing enough for them. XD
In most cases, you do not happily cooperate, you just get the fresia over it, and move on with life because there isn't much else to do otherwise. If you really are more intelligent than everyone else, and see these flaws in the system, you might as well blend in as best as possible while enjoying the ride. XD

I feel I that I can't find my happiness here, if I'm stuck in my same old world. So, I thought that if I will go to a place far away from here there might be a chance that I will find someone who will bring joy to my lame life. That's why I'm applying really hard for jobs abroad so I can get out of here. If I just had enough money I would love to migrate to another country and start a new life.

katzenjammer said:
Callie said:
Welcome. :)

Might I inquire where you are from?

I'm from the Philippines

That's funny, My parents are philipino and i live in The Netherlands right now and I feel the exact way you feel. But I am planning to move to the Philipines if im old enough, Cause I feel like im not gonna achieve anything in this country and basicly gave all hope up.

Stupid thing about living in a western country and probably also other countries is that they expect you to work your ass of untill you get like 60 while living a mediocre live with a mediocre income.

That's why i want to become my own boss and invested in my mother's internet cafe in The Philipines. Its alot nicer and better weather over there than here.

I just want to get rid of the drag of living in the same old city and having the same routine eveeeery day. Maybe im a dreamer but a man must have goals in his life right ?

I must say alot of filipinos go abroad to get a job to take care of their family I mean my parents knows alot of filipinos over here and like 90% of them are people who do like housekeeping, babysitting or construction things in this country to provide money for their family back in their country, Filipinos are always welcome in most working places cause they are hard workers I say just try something.

RNT said:
katzenjammer said:
Callie said:
Welcome. :)

Might I inquire where you are from?

I'm from the Philippines

That's funny, My parents are philipino and i live in The Netherlands right now and I feel the exact way you feel. But I am planning to move to the Philipines if im old enough, Cause I feel like im not gonna achieve anything in this country and basicly gave all hope up.

Stupid thing about living in a western country and probably also other countries is that they expect you to work your ass of untill you get like 60 while living a mediocre live with a mediocre income.

That's why i want to become my own boss and invested in my mother's internet cafe in The Philipines. Its alot nicer and better weather over there than here.

I just want to get rid of the drag of living in the same old city and having the same routine eveeeery day. Maybe im a dreamer but a man must have goals in his life right ?

I must say alot of filipinos go abroad to get a job to take care of their family I mean my parents knows alot of filipinos over here and like 90% of them are people who do like housekeeping, babysitting or construction things in this country to provide money for their family back in their country, Filipinos are always welcome in most working places cause they are hard workers I say just try something.

Yeah, but you know I just want to be in a new environment. Try to renew myself back to normalcy. Make new friends, new job and even start my own family. Then maybe if I already made my life happened, I would love to go back to my native country and show to my relatives and friends my new found life.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Change your head (easier said than done of course, but what choice do you have?)

Start by "counting your blessings"
In other words be mindful of every good thing in your life no matter how small

Oh, and Starman's got a point.
People don't refer to their spouses as "the old ball-and-chain" for nuthin'
You know, Hell is other people. Sometimes it's their presence, sometimes it's their absence.
People can so often be more trouble than they're worth.
Look at the divorce rate in the U.S. (I have no idea what it is outside the States)

Latest posts

Back