I want to express...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoMoreHope

Reaction score
The only thing that cheers me up when i am so down, is expressing my feelings here in www.alonelylife.com.. because i know their are great human beings in here that are willing to cheer you up.. i am not necessarily writing to ask for some help to solve my problems.. i only write because of your guys responses.. it cheers me up, people who are willing to write to people like me who have no life and interesting traits... So the purpose of this thread is to thank you to all the people here.. I love you so much guys.. i dont know what i would do without alonelylife.com community.. it brings me great joy just having a relationship with you guys... best of luck to you guys.. i love you so much... thanks for making my life worth living... i dont get much advice from real life.. :)

This is why I have a fear of getting banned from this forum. There really aren't a lot of places like this. Places where I can be honest about how depressed and lonely I am. I fake it everywhere else.

*HUGS :D*

This is why I have a fear of getting banned from this forum. There really aren't a lot of places like this. Places where I can be honest about how depressed and lonely I am. I fake it everywhere else.

as long as you aren't trying to sell something, and you aren't being mean to other people you really don't have to worry about getting banned

Latest posts

Back