I wanted to make a proposal...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grundel70

Reaction score
Check out this thread...

http://www.alonelylife.com/loneliness-f-4.html

I think that this is a great idea. What I wanted to do to help everyone, men and woman, out is to make a 'Wall of Honor'. A thread where I will post those brave souls who sucked it up and talked to a guy or girl they were interested in. A place where we all can support each other.

When you talk to someone then send me a PM. Tell me what happened (if you want to) and I will post on this thread your name and what happened! Even if you fail! Perhaps we can all learn from your experience...successful or not.

So many of us wallow in our own misery. I know I have. I really want to offer something positive to this community...offer support and help. I think that this is the reason why this forum exist. So lets use it!

If anyone is interested in this...man or woman...let me know. Maybe we can even come up with some reward thing for reaching certain goals...like a special avatar, signature, etc...

I talked to a waitress the other day when I was out having breakfast.

Then she brought me the item on the menu I had selected.

What did I win?

Unless the item you ordered was her phone number, I doubt you won anything. But hey, small steps.

I would be all over this if I were not isolated from girls my own age most of the time.

Antihero said:
Unless the item you ordered was her phone number, I doubt you won anything. But hey, small steps.

I would be all over this if I were not isolated from girls my own age most of the time.

See, that's basically my problem. I'm not opposed to age differences, but twice to thrice my age with a husband and kids isn't gonna fly.

Unacceptance said:

What did I win?

Lol thats like when "chris griffon" from "family guy" says when he gambles he plays this one machine which he puts in 1 dollar and wins 4 quarters.

He wins everytime!

Unacceptance said:

What did I win?

Another day to live becuase she didn't put pioson in your food.

Or maybe she did ..... You won the many wonder trips to a honeysuckle hole
where you like to burry your head and seek ultimate bliss of
smell'in your own honeysuckle :p

I think you guys should take the proposal seriously..

I have a problem taking anything seriously. It's a good idea but, well, I'm me. That happens to be a fundamental problem.

if it comes my way ill figure it out but im one of those guys who dont even look at girls.... i jus ignore em. If they want me they can but for the msot part...this lil sicilians all on his own. Good idea though, now i gotta find a girl lol

thats the point capo youll have to start trying. start noticing girls and trying

grundel70 said:
... talked to a guy or girl they were interested in. A place where we all can support each other. ...

I like the idea. I am not really sure what "interested in" referrers to in this case. I for one could probably use forcing myself to talk to anyone. If nothing else, to see if i still remember the language.

Latest posts

Back