I wish I was dead..that way I wouldnt have to TRY

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every bad day ends at some point.

I've read your post, I don't have an answer, but things can change for the better.

Good luck.
[/quote]

Really???
I know it does... just looking forward to that bad day ending...

Sometimes it feels like forever until things get better, just hang in there, it will. Even though most of us may not know each other in real life you have people here who care.

Sci-Fi said:
Sometimes it feels like forever until things get better, just hang in there, it will. Even though most of us may not know each other in real life you have people here who care.

Couldn't have said it any better myself, yeah.

I'm sorry you feel that way TC. All I can say is that you need a break from everything. Try keeping yourself busy and refreshed from the negative thoughts by reading a book or going for a walk outside near your suburb or town to take in the fresh air and atmosphere. Afterwards, come back and readjust your priorities and goals. As you've come to be frustrated with life so far, I would say to break goals down into small steps in life that will get you to achieve your goals and if anything time will heal the wounds.

Sci-Fi said:

Thanks....but it looks like my day will never end happy :(

And I should always remember that.

Broken_n_Lost said:
Sci-Fi said:

Thanks....but it looks like my day will never end happy :(

And I should always remember that.

There is a light at the end of every tunnel.
The sun will eventually rise, even in the darkest of nights.
The universe was once purest black, now look at it. Stars and light everywhere.

Your days will get better. I promise.
Persevere, push through the darkness and find your light.

Latest posts

Back