I wouldn't mind to date 5 men at once...as long as they pay me well.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SocratesX said:
VanillaCreme said:
Papabear said:
You are 20, still a child... why don't you wait to grow up a bit first...

You aren't even to the point where you SHOULD be looking for something serious. Go have fun, quit trying to get married and have kids with a bunch of guys that aren't ready for the same thing. Save that honeysuckle for the late 20's

How do you know what point anyone should look for something serious? I'm 21, not a child if a year matters to you, and I want something serious. Although, I do think that people should relax and live a bit before getting into something serious, I know myself well enough and I know what I want. Though, marriage isn't my thing, I wouldn't mind having someone in a committed relationship.

Are you incel VanillaCreme?

I'm the guy with thousands of scientific studies on my side

You are the person with your age making you think you are an adult on your side

I win

Papabear said:

I win

I don't care what studies you have on your side. They mean honeysuckle to me. You present yourself in manner that's so completely asinine, I can't even begin to fathom it. You don't know what I've been through in my life, nor do you know what anyone else has been through. So stop assuming your word means everything to those who hear it. If you can't contain the fact that you're oblivious to life and situations outside of your own, then I suggest you take a break from talking to people in general. How you have droves of women after you, so you claim, I'll never know.

Papabear said:

I win

Sorry, but I'm afraid the only think you're "winning" at is making people raise their eyebrows at some of the things you say.

And you just turned 25...I could say the same about you, given my own age. =\

Really, you should reconsider generalizing people, papabear.

material wealth is really very overrated.

Plus, wont you feel weird every time you turn on your brand new xbox 360 knowing WHERE you got the money for it?

Or new car or whatever floats your boat ;)

Its why ive never stolen anything, It would feel weird using it.

I guess perhaps this is moot since im probably the only weirdo who thinks of it like that.

But anyway, i see you used how guys complain you dont put out as an example of what you think... but ill say this:
OF COURSE they are going to complain. all they want is sex. You should just use that to KNOW they arnt your type.
the alternative to this isnt much better.
Youll only hear
'i banged that chick last weekend.... hehe, she was easy'

not much of an improvement if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back