If an ALL member was the opposite gender...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Christy's guy for me :D He's got swagger

Steve: Payback. :cool:
Woman-Front-Travel-Trailer-809404.jpg

Although she's still not as bad as yours. (sad)

OHHH FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of my female versions are upto the mark.

BOOBA PLS (D)

Shlesyoda pls (D)

Is Dolan (D)

.................................................. Thats.................................

I like how i'm oriental as a male. :p

(though may i rain on everyone's parade and say that this thread might make other members that aren't featured feel left out?)

So would the "Something you like about an ALL member" thread. We can't cater to everyone and tiptoe around the fact that someone would get butthurt over a silly thread. It starts to take away the fun in everything.

I have found the perfect BadJediDude in video form, his female-version would be the defendant in this Judge Judy case, the best part starts from :50 in:

[video=youtube]

:D

Aku:
hello-kitty-harajuku-5.jpg

Doubt The Rabbit said:
So would the "Something you like about an ALL member" thread. We can't cater to everyone and tiptoe around the fact that someone would get butthurt over a silly thread. It starts to take away the fun in everything.

Well i felt "butthurt" last night when i saw this thread and saw no one mentioned me.

And the 5 people thread sometimes makes me feel like that but oftentimes stuff could be me, but I'm not sure, so I don't feel as left out there.

Lol Reba. I just want to go on record and say that i would totally do girl Limlim.

SophiaGrace:

Native_American_Johnny_by_rkmcmetal.jpg

Because of your wolves signature I imagined that you'd be a sexy native american man :D

Latest posts

Back