If an ALL member was the opposite gender...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am like fodder for this thread, and no one has done any pictures of me? Da fresia is this honeysuckle!? (un)

Skuzzie:
gg13.jpg

Sorry, skuzz, when I thought about you I was totally thinking a younger version of lemonparty (flinging dildoes > floppy dicks > LP) and I would get banned for that. (hehe)

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Sorry, skuzz, when I thought about you I was totally thinking a younger version of lemonparty (flinging dildoes > floppy dicks > LP) and I would get banned for that. (hehe)

You'll find something, Bun. One day...

I think Barb's is probably the most accurate to not only my opposite gender but my true self deep down. (goo)

Lonely in BC said:
TangerineDream....cause she's hwatt!

That is awesome!

Finally, someone gets me. :p

I was looking for a hot chick dressed as a lumberjack for you since, y'know, you're Canadian and you all wear flannel & suspenders year-round and all.

Still looking....

Found it.

Notice the glasses. Safety first!

Lonely in BC:

flannel.jpg

tangerinedream said:
Lonely in BC said:
TangerineDream....cause she's hwatt!

That is awesome!

Finally, someone gets me. :p

I was looking for a hot chick dressed as a lumberjack for you since, y'know, you're Canadian and you all wear flannel & suspenders year-round and all.

Still looking....

Found it.

Notice the glasses. Safety first!

Lonely in BC:

flannel.jpg

I'd have so much fun with me. :D

Lonely in BC said:
I'd have so much fun with me. :D

lol I'd like some time with the other me from earlier on in this thread.

He has glasses. He looks bookish. We'd have stimulating conversations about art and fine dining and other topics.

mansusp.jpg

Hey! I love 18th and 19th classic German lit. Schiller and Goethe were DA BOMB!

Latest posts

Back