If only

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worldofadreamer

Reaction score
I've never had a realtionship that i could stake my life on, all my relationships seem to have been so fake. I've never been close to someone..so close that we trust each other completey. Everyone has someone that loves them and trusts them, I have noone. And i'm actuallly starting to think I never will.

Noone will ever love me , no one will ever look at me n think she's everything i want. Nonne will ever make it their priority to make me smile, yet i make it my lifes aim to make sure the people i love are happy.

I don't no y i'm writing this, us feel so empty and loenly recently. How can I apear to have so much yet hve nothing. I just want one person that I know inside out, that knows me inside out. I want someone to be in love with. Don't I sound desperate.

I jus wana b important for who i am, not the way i look or the people i no, jus wana b loved for me .

sorry i'm rambling

worldofadreamer said:
I've never had a realtionship that i could stake my life on, all my relationships seem to have been so fake. I've never been close to someone..so close that we trust each other completey. Everyone has someone that loves them and trusts them, I have noone. And i'm actuallly starting to think I never will.

Noone will ever love me , no one will ever look at me n think she's everything i want. Nonne will ever make it their priority to make me smile, yet i make it my lifes aim to make sure the people i love are happy.

I don't no y i'm writing this, us feel so empty and loenly recently. How can I apear to have so much yet hve nothing. I just want one person that I know inside out, that knows me inside out. I want someone to be in love with. Don't I sound desperate.

You're not the only person that feels this way. All I really want out of life is someone to love and care for that understands and appreciates me. Strangely enough it's the one thing in this world that seems impossible for me to find.

You seem like a considerate and thoughtful person. I suspect that if you keep your eyes and heart open that someone special will eventually take notice.

In the meantime, don't feel like you're the only one on the planet going through these feelings. Loneliness is pretty much a worldwide phenomenon. You have lots of company.

Yes, You truly are rambling! You're just what many guys want, Dreamer! If it's matter of something, it's about time, not You! There seem to be quite a few nice guys here who live in Great Britain. Have You tried getting to know any of them?

Hay worldofadreamer, You live just up the road from me. Owner date? lol joking But you do live close. I am in notts BTW

As Robin says they are some nice guys here. We and you girls just have to fined one another. That's all. but you know what, i don't think you can ever truly understand a person. Don't matter how well you get to know someone they well always do something that surprises you. The best thing you can do is just try and fined a nice guy. That is the only thing you need to know about any one. that there nice and have your best interest at hart. How much moor is there to expect from someone.

Actually, several people here have met each other in real life and fallen in love, amongst other things.

Robin said:
Actually, several people here have met each other in real life and fallen in love, amongst other things.

Really 0 How cool is that. Did they meet on here tho? Hope so, I really would like to think so :D If they did not, Robin tell me sweet little lies and tell me they did lol

worldofadreamer said:
Noone will ever love me ,

your only 21. It'll come when the time is right

I suspect that if you keep your eyes and heart open that someone special will eventually take notice.

yea, dont give up.

Robin tell me sweet little lies and tell me they did lol

lmao...Bluey...

I think anywhere anything is possible

Nothing wrong with being a drama queen sometimes. I could seriously relate to everything you wrote. I would give up everything, EVERYTHING, to be together with that one person

True, I think we all play the drama queen when where feeling down. Nothing wrong with that or a good rant. one of the same thing really.

But ye like you could have the most expensive house and car in the world. Means nothing if your sate in your 10 bedroom house with all the on sweet bathrooms if your there alone.

i play the Lotto every week. just £2 a week. but you know I often think that I would not wont to acutely win it. Cos then I would have all that cash and still be in the same vote am in now. That I think would just make things moor frustrating for me. I only continue to play cos like stupid me I have the same numbers every week so if I did not put it on and the numbers come out lol yea I would still be kicking my self. So I kinder made a rod for my own back there huh

Latest posts

Back