If you are not able to get laid, then you are a fag, a loser, invaluable.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinisterplague

Reaction score
(Not quite sure which board this would go in).

"Awww...are you not getting laid? Well you can always get a ho. LOL"
"Haha she's a total *****. She just acts like this because she hasn't been laid since her boyfriend left her for Jessica, and now she goes to bed at night knowing that Jessica's ******* his brains out while she's stuck with her vibrator."
Talking to a girl, hoping to connect. She looks in your eyes, she can see through you. Returning to her friends "You can totally tell he's desperate for sex, you can see it in his eyes. What a creeper!"

Obnoxious comedian giving his boringly redundant political views and bashing a politician: "Maybe if he got ******* laid, we could've passed this bill."
*change the channel*
A new but stale sitcom is on, its about a teenager who works in a ice cream shop and can't seem to get laid. What a loser, haha.

This all begs the question, when the world devalues you for issues you really wish you didn't have, how do you refrain from stabbing the altruist between the eyes who says it is your natural duty to love the world, to give to the world, to live for the rest of the world. In this instance, aggression is the only way of coping, the only way you can get back your masculinity. That, and of course, ranting on this board. Which is what I'm doing now. After all, the internet is relatively anonymous.

PS - I am usually far better at dialogue than this.

Lol...well the obvious fifth wheel answer to this is to go out and CHANGE one's situation in order to GET laid or find someone to be with, instead of just getting frustrated and angry about it at home or something.

----Steve

You can always send me a self addressed envelope with $20.
I'll send you a pussy magnet.:p

Lonesome Crow said:

Rocket, this is serious. :p Where are all those sage words of wisom that you usually come up with? :club:

Badjedidude said:
Lol...well the obvious fifth wheel answer to this is to go out and CHANGE one's situation in order to GET laid or find someone to be with, instead of just getting frustrated and angry about it at home or something.

----Steve

That honeysuckle doesn't happen over night man. I've sorta been dating and talking to girls, but not much luck. I totally suck at hooking up too. For some reason I can only get laid in relationships.

It's not so much the sexual frustration itself this thread was meant to be angry at.

EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Rocket, this is serious. :p Where are all those sage words of wisom that you usually come up with? :club:

Wisdom?????
Let me see....
mmmm....more dudes sitting at home jerk'in off...
More pussy available to me.:D

Lonesome Crow said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Wisdom?????
Let me see....

By all means, come to my town and claim all the hot pussy it has to offer! Where each girl has three kids and feels like throwing a hotdog in a hallway by the time they are in their early 20's. Springfield, OH - AIDS capital.

sinisterplague said:
Lonesome Crow said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Wisdom?????
Let me see....

By all means, come to my town and claim all the hot pussy it has to offer! Where each girl has three kids and feels like throwing a hotdog in a hallway by the time they are in their early 20's. Springfield, OH - AIDS capital.

hahahaaaaa...
There's plenty of tits and ass in SoCal.

As CTF would say...Wrap the **** thing. FFS.

FAK YOU! lol
I totally miss socal. Didn't appreciate it when I lived there but I sure miss it now. Visiting in a few days.

In my case, its been more like getting a baseball bat through a toilet paper roll, the hotdog in a hallway thing is based off other testimonies I've heard.

lmfao, at my age, you'd think I'd have gotten that "hotdog" reference, but sadly, I did not. :p It took the baseball bat analogy to tip me off. :p

lol...sometimes it happens but it's usually just people's sense of humor taking over. :p

Hence my note to take it back to topic. :D

sinisterplague said:
FAK YOU! lol
I totally miss socal. Didn't appreciate it when I lived there but I sure miss it now. Visiting in a few days.

In my case, its been more like getting a baseball bat through a toilet paper roll, the hotdog in a hallway thing is based off other testimonies I've heard.

I currently live in LA, and I'm dying to get out of here. I just wanna move on from this place. I definitely can't get laid in this place. :(

I'll admit the OP was a bit melodramatic. But that honeysuckle ain't always in people's control. For me, it's probably a relatively short term problem...I hope. lol. I'd imagine there's people on this board though who have been struggling with this their whole lives.

duality said:
sinisterplague said:
FAK YOU! lol

I currently live in LA, and I'm dying to get out of here. I just wanna move on from this place. I definitely can't get laid in this place. :(

Really? But there's plenty of people in LA. Please elaborate on this.

sinisterplague said:
I'll admit the OP was a bit melodramatic. But that honeysuckle ain't always in people's control. For me, it's probably a relatively short term problem...I hope. lol. I'd imagine there's people on this board though who have been struggling with this their whole lives.

duality said:
sinisterplague said:
FAK YOU! lol

Really? But there's plenty of people in LA. Please elaborate on this.

Yes, there's a lot of people here, and I've never had any good chance to date ANY of the women here. I don't know if it's a curse, or horrible luck, or whatever, but I can't find anyone who I like and likes me back. I just don't think LA is for me. Maybe Silicon Valley or Seattle, where the nerd but genius people are. :)

duality said:
I definitely can't get laid in this place.

First you say you just want to get laid, then you say you want to date someone you like & likes you back. Which is it? Maybe that's why you're having trouble. How can you find anything if you don't know what to look for? *shrug* Just my 2 cents.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back