If you are not able to get laid, then you are a fag, a loser, invaluable.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:
did you just quote me?!

Yes...

I'll do a lot more than just quote ya but fate seem to has it's way
with you and I, at the moment.

Yes. Fate works in mysterious ways indeed.

Well...if you weren't so **** pickie about guitar players
and I'm so **** pickie about blondes.

Lonesome Crow said:

lol I haven't been blonde since I was a kid.

Badjedidude said:
Lol I think she changed her hair, LC. :p So no problem, man!! :D

I don't feel "blonde" though.

cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Badjedidude said:

Freaken..I knew it. I knew you were a blonde :p

Btw did i mentioned my hs-gf was a red head and have narly green eyes?
I was totally heads over heel for her. She totally ripped my heart apart.
Everyonce in a while she'll put me in the her grip of death using her thieghs.
So i decided to go for blondes only. Live and learned ? :p

Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Badjedidude said:

Didn't you ever see that picture of me when I was a kid? Blonde curls flying. It's on facebook

cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Badjedidude said:

Didn't you ever see that picture of me when I was a kid? Blonde curls flying. It's on facebook

Yes...of couse. Do you want me to tag it?
All I can say is...you're stundingly hawt.

Holi mother of god....that photo of you in curls (Strawberry blonde) holding a beer:p
You look just like my hs gf.

You just like to hide behind those smexy glasses.
There's probably hundreds of guys out there that will always remember
ya...having wet dreams about their teacher.lol

Badjedidude said:
duality said:
I definitely can't get laid in this place.

First you say you just want to get laid, then you say you want to date someone you like & likes you back. Which is it? Maybe that's why you're having trouble. How can you find anything if you don't know what to look for? *shrug* Just my 2 cents.

----Steve

Oh, I'm sorry, did I say I just want to get laid?

sinisterplague said:
* * * What a loser, haha. * * *

when the world devalues you for issues you really wish you didn't have. how do you refrain from stabbing the altruist between the eyes? In this instance, aggression is the only way of coping. the only way you can get back your masculinity. That, and of course, ranting on this board. Which is what I'm doing now. After all, the internet is relatively anonymous.

* statements removed and edited by H to the I :p

were you trying to insult us by posting the insults?

FAIL.

LRN2Write.
LRN2Punctuate.
LRN2Summarize.
LRN2Post.

noob. :rolleyes2:

h i said:
sinisterplague said:
* * * What a loser, haha. * * *

when the world devalues you for issues you really wish you didn't have. how do you refrain from stabbing the altruist between the eyes? In this instance, aggression is the only way of coping. the only way you can get back your masculinity. That, and of course, ranting on this board. Which is what I'm doing now. After all, the internet is relatively anonymous.

* statements removed and edited by H to the I :p

were you trying to insult us by posting the insults?

FAIL.

LRN2Write.
LRN2Punctuate.
LRN2Summarize.
LRN2Post.

noob. :rolleyes2:

The fact that you think this was an attempt at insulting the posters here completely discredits any opinion you might have.
Seeing as this was a stream of conciousness post, I probably should've put this in the "express yourself" board, but its not exactly poetry.
I don't see how a post like this could've gone over so many heads.

Well, just by the title of the thread, I disagree with that idea. Personally, I appreciate a dude, or anyone for that matter, who doesn't whore themselves out just for the sake of saying, "I got some tail." Bragging about having sex, random sex at that, is probably one of the most annoying things ever. And it's not attractive at all that people seem to think that the more they get "laid", the more value they have.

He wasnt insulting anyone here, Hi. It looks like he was quoting things that have been said...Im sure he meant no insult.

Not having sex certainly isnt a bad thing. Casual sex is becoming wayyy too casual. It used to be that guys were considered the sex animals while females were the balancing force that could enforce self control, but now it seems there are just as many girls out there looking for one night stands every weekend as there are guys.

If your decent looking you can find a sex partner if you go out and try, and I dont mean paying for it either.

i took it as the old, 'my friend think youre a loser, but i didnt say it, my friend did' technique.

other sites that ive been too, also dont put an insult as a title, they put like 'trigger' or 'may offend' or a general description that the post may be offensive. such as, 'dealing with insults' would be an appropriate title. 'If you are not able to get laid, then you are a fag, a loser, invaluable.' for anyone who wouldnt open to read further insults, to read why the poster posted, probably would of taken the statement as an insult.

i wasnt insulting you, i was expressing myself.

so sisterplague, was your original question fairly debated and intelligently answered?

my view is that unfortuantely you can't change the mass of spankfaces that litter the globe, so how do you prevent plucking the eyeballs out of an altruist? well, everyone is in a different state of hippy haze and not all of it is such a bad thing. how many stoned hippies were motivated enough to join the army?

so that just leaves the crackholes puking up their sweaty ballsack ignorance on good, decent people. i find aggression quite exhausting so generally opt for exile, mine or theirs. a verbal slap is not a bad option but it might be a bit like poking a wild, unpredictable animal with a hot iron.

fight it when you can.
flip the bird when there is an available escape hatch.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
so sisterplague, was your original question fairly debated and intelligently answered?

my view is that unfortuantely you can't change the mass of spankfaces that litter the globe, so how do you prevent plucking the eyeballs out of an altruist? well, everyone is in a different state of hippy haze and not all of it is such a bad thing. how many stoned hippies were motivated enough to join the army?

so that just leaves the crackholes puking up their sweaty ballsack ignorance on good, decent people. i find aggression quite exhausting so generally opt for exile, mine or theirs. a verbal slap is not a bad option but it might be a bit like poking a wild, unpredictable animal with a hot iron.

fight it when you can.

OMG I'm laughing so hard I cant BREATHE!!! :p P2P, may I quote you at some point in the near future? :D

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

fight it when you can.

I think I am kind of crushing on you for "spankface" alone.

I may have to worship you for this entire post.

h i said:
i took it as the old, 'my friend think youre a loser, but i didnt say it, my friend did' technique.

other sites that ive been too, also dont put an insult as a title, they put like 'trigger' or 'may offend' or a general description that the post may be offensive. such as, 'dealing with insults' would be an appropriate title. 'If you are not able to get laid, then you are a fag, a loser, invaluable.' for anyone who wouldnt open to read further insults, to read why the poster posted, probably would of taken the statement as an insult.

i wasnt insulting you, i was expressing myself.

I feel that no offense was intended and that he was quoting things that others have possibly said to HIM. I feel that his posts were a little strong, as far as his choice of words, but it sometimes take new members a while to find a healthy balance between what they WANT to say and what they SHOULD say.

cheaptrickfan said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

fight it when you can.

I'm with you on this one...
Those kind of verbal skills are HOT!!!!! lol

EveWasFramed said:
OMG I'm laughing so hard I cant BREATHE!!! :p P2P, may I quote you at some point in the near future? :D

lol

easy Eve, don't stop breathing :) that's very flattering, of course you can quote me, no need to ask :]

mutual worship then :p

Latest posts

Back