If you could change one problem in the world, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After some thinking, I have chosen "inequality" as the best catch all I can think of.

We are all born, we all die. These are the only consistents.... some of us are fortunate enough to be born into affluent circumstances, or to have more of a chance in life than others. One of the great inequalities in this world is wealth ... the poorest 60% of the earth's inhabitants control a mere 5.6% of its wealth. We should not live in a world where children are starving to death through famine or dying from easily preventable diseases.

Everyone should have the same chances in life, no matter where they were born, or to whom, or their sex, race or creed. So therefore, I believe inequality to be the biggest problem this world possesses.

i would make it so there was a cold for a common cold. man i've had this cold for just about a week now it just won't go away. I hate this time of year, over the next 6 mmonths i will be belriddened with cold after cold as is every year, i sleep and i eat fairly healthy i get plenty of vitamin C it just doesn't do it.

:(

think of all the work and school days missed anually becuase of winter ailiments. Think of all the extra things we could do, when we're not beddridden with the cold.

I say damnination to the rhino virus, you have tormented mankind long enough with your hateful runny noses and sore throats, and it is time for you to DIE!!!!!!!

man if *cough* if only ack

That there is discovered a fuel source that will work in current cares that produces no pollution and is cheap.

Our addiction (and inevitable withdraw) to oil is what I think is the greatest problem facing humanity.

Unacceptance said:
Get rid of everyone's hangup with cannibalism, then we could also solve world hunger.

Now that's certainly a Modest Proposal.

Antihero said:
Unacceptance said:
Get rid of everyone's hangup with cannibalism, then we could also solve world hunger.

Hey, it'd also solve any problems with overpopulation. Not a bad idea ;)

I'd cure AIDS. Why not? I want to go into research. And that's something that needs to be studied.

Antihero said:
Unacceptance said:

lol Jonathan Swift:p

I would make it so that people never had to drive again, we could all fly around on personal wings or jet packs

NeverMore said:
I would make it so that people never had to drive again, we could all fly around on personal wings or jet packs

I'm not sure if people need a third dimension to crash into each other with.

Famine.

There is sooooo much good food for everyone to eat I just don't understand how people can starve to death. With all the money going into Africa and other poor countries I just don't understand why people are still suffering for a cup of clean drinking water and a bowl of boiled rice.

Latest posts

Back