If you could open up a can of whoop-ass on one person, who would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebel001 said:
I would totally open up a can of whoop-ass on my stepmother, because shes a @*&%$ and just makes me real mad cause she has a real bad attitude problem with me for no reason *glare* >_>...

aw..thats terrible..:(

on my ******* landlord and his ugly ***** girlfriend.

Those moth.fu. just deserve to die.

fbi1on.gif

lol, don't think the newbies wanted to post last time. Let's see if anyone wants to now. :p

The people who decide that some pre-packaged foodstuff needs a "new, improved recipe" when it obviously doesn't because people are buying it now.

im with wolf, only i would beat the c**p out of myself 5-6 years in the past. but as ive thought numerous times, i will never time travel. so i guess i take what ive got.

"time travel couldnt help me now
.time travel could you help me out?" - written by me, i wanna wright a time travel song really bad, and also i NEED to finish HER song so i can be done with it

-Obama and his entire cadre of 'Czars', the self-proclaimed communists and radicals that they are (their words, on repeated occasions both past and present; not mine...sorry, its IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to deny it now without lying to themselves)

-Vivendi Universal, for ruining the 'Tribes' game series with Tribes: Vengeance

-My ex's current boyfriend for wearing his Trollface in multiple photographs of them together; I know he knows I'm looking >_>

-Religious fundamentalists

-Right wing and left wing radicals

-Racists of all colors

I'll need a rest after that, but my crusade will continue.

Brian said:
-Obama and his entire cadre of 'Czars', the self-proclaimed communists and radicals that they are (their words, on repeated occasions both past and present; not mine...sorry, its IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to deny it now without lying to themselves)

-Vivendi Universal, for ruining the 'Tribes' game series with Tribes: Vengeance

-My ex's current boyfriend for wearing his Trollface in multiple photographs of them together; I know he knows I'm looking >_>

-Religious fundamentalists

-Right wing and left wing radicals

-Racists of all colors

I'll need a rest after that, but my crusade will continue.

Ima join you on your crusade :cool:

It would be one of my dad's stepfathers he had when he was little. My dad went through horrible things. My dad has been to a therapist one time and he said by the time he had told the guy everything, the therapist was crying his eyes out. I had no idea my dad had gone through so much.

A can of whoop-ass? If I was facing that man right now...

Uh.... My younger sister? She's 4 years younger but she's taller than I am and extremely selfish, rude and annoying. I need to beat some sense into her, really.

lol sisters..i hear ya. mine is also 4 years younger and taller and has bigger feet than me.

so i'd say my younger sister and her boyfriend kissing.
i'm just plain evil. Because she's arrogant and he.. is her boyfriend.

:club:

My list is too long, I have to prune it down to just one?

Then I'd say, that compassionless, arrogant ******* attorney I was referred to. I can completely see why certain lawyers get such bad press. This guy totally deserves it.

Latest posts

Back