if you could own and animal as a pet, what would you choose?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a pony.

call me old school like that, go ahead, it's ok. I'm just a little girl that wants a pony.

1191142411312.jpg

Sixtyten said:

Not to be a bummer or anything but that's a disturbing photo. That particular animal should NOT be tide up to a chain with a muzzle on...and the stick in this guy's hand is use for one thing...to beat the animal. I love animals, they have many better qualities than humans...

To me, that photo just confirms how callous humans are.

To answer the question, I would love a horse...and more dogs...;)

Avi said:
Sixtyten said:

Not to be a bummer or anything but that's a disturbing photo. That particular animal should NOT be tide up to a chain with a muzzle on...and the stick in this guy's hand is use for one thing...to beat the animal. I love animals, they have many better qualities than humans...

I don't think you realize that is a hyena were talking about here. The hyena has the strongest jar of any animal alive today. That right, when it come to the most pain inflicted on its victim, the lion is not even in the same league.

Avi said:
Sixtyten said:

The Hyena is a savage and a mean one at that. Why should it not have a muzzle on? Also, the guy doesn't randomly beat the hyena with that stick. It's used for taming. The picture came from National Geographic. I doubt they'd advertise someone being cruel to animals.

I find this picture awesome.

Latest posts

Back