I'm also new!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr p

Reaction score
So here I am! I found this community while searching for "never had a girlfriend" and thought I'd stick around! Maybe use it to get some (much needed) help about loneliness, and maybe try to help someone else.
But who am I? I'm a 22 years old guy who's into computers and stuff. Not an ordinary nerd, though.
:cool:

Welcome to the site, Mr. P.

So what makes you not an "ordinary" nerd? ^_^

----Steve

Badjedidude said:

Haha, well, I might be prejudiced, but when I think "nerd" I think someone who plays a lot of video games, doesn't care about appearances, etc. A person with a narrow area of interest. I'm not that big of a gamer, nor am I a die-hard math genius or a Stark Trek geek. I have, on the other hand, grown up with programming. I can manage pretty well without a computer, and I'm interested in looking good. Also, I go to the gym. :D
Maybe I'm a weird kind of nerd.

Sanal said:
Hey Mr. P :) welcome to the forum:p

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the forum

mr p said:
Also, I go to the gym.

Go to the gym!? THE NERDS ARE ARMING!! RAISE THE ALARM!! :p

Haha I'm a nerd too...more of a book nerd than anything else, but that still counts, I guess.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
mr p said:
Also, I go to the gym.

Go to the gym!? THE NERDS ARE ARMING!! RAISE THE ALARM!! :p

Haha I'm a nerd too...more of a book nerd than anything else, but that still counts, I guess.

----Steve

Haha :) I hate categories; nerds, geeks, whatevers. I don't even know what they mean, I only know stereotypes. Books are awesome though! Especially the ones that make you think.

Takumi said:

oi!

mr p said:
Badjedidude said:

Haha, well, I might be prejudiced, but when I think "nerd" I think someone who plays a lot of video games, doesn't care about appearances, etc. A person with a narrow area of interest. I'm not that big of a gamer, nor am I a die-hard math genius or a Stark Trek geek. I have, on the other hand, grown up with programming. I can manage pretty well without a computer, and I'm interested in looking good. Also, I go to the gym. :D
Maybe I'm a weird kind of nerd.

Sanal said:
Hey Mr. P :) welcome to the forum:p

Thanks guys!

I'm 24 and the same computer nerd that you are, yep aslong as your not a geek.

Latest posts

Back