I'm embarrassed to say this but I feel like it needs to be said

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bulmabriefs144 said:
This is not the way of things, this is cultural. And the culture is changing, with women more and more taking "house husbands."

It's more than "nothing", but I wouldn't say that this is the new trend. It seems too early to really see this change coming. It is actually more like: Both work, both share the house work/raising of the kids (or pay somebody for it), ... or, if you live in a country with a great social system: They both have no work, they get money from the state and raise kids together (or not at all), because they are bored.
But a real "house husband" is something I only have heard of in fiction. And it would seem more logical to me, that career women would more like to date a successful partner, while paying someone to do the house work.

However, I do believe in dominant BDSM women, who like submissive men. :p

Sorry, for being such a terrible person. :D

Trust me your not alone in this. I think negative about my own self, especially if I'm around a big group of people. Your 22? You have lots of time, trust me. :) You'll find lots of support here. And keep writing! It's such a great outlet.

Back