Im fully attracted to girls but physically gay and I don't know what to do!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madera23 said:
What is wrong is that you are not looking for love, but sex.
Why don't you become a decent human being and give it up altogether till you grow up..
A few bad experiences turned you against women, your big ego had to try something else.
Find a woman you love and who loves you and you will have solved the problem.

The OP hasn't really done anything indecent he is just confused and frustrated. Your remark is uncalled for here.

Jimbo74 said:
All these people on here telling me i need to accept my homosexuality for what it is and learn to love men because my body is telling me to and not my brain makes me want to kill myself. Not because im not "normal". Because i want to be with a woman cause i truly love them and life is taking that away from me so if i cant have a wife i will fuckin kill myself!!

Homosexuality is a negative way to refer to it.

Do what makes you happy though, dude. Okay?

SophiaGrace said:
Homosexuality is a negative way to refer to it.

How is that negative? It's no different than saying heterosexual. It's just the term.

Nope. I agree with Madera 23. I gave it thought and i believe he is right. I guess i am just looking to get laid. I have no real questions about my sexual orientation. Cause like i said, i like women. I just dont like men like that not even to be bisexual. I am frustrated only because i cant sexually please the gender i love. But hopefully when i find someone that has a great connection with me i dont have to worry about that anymore.

Jimbo74 said:
Nope. I agree with Madera 23. I gave it thought and i believe he is right. I guess i am just looking to get laid. I have no real questions about my sexual orientation. Cause like i said, i like women. I just dont like men like that not even to be bisexual. I am frustrated only because i cant sexually please the gender i love. But hopefully when i find someone that has a great connection with me i dont have to worry about that anymore.

You are an intelligent young man.

Just be relaxed bro, probably you are bisexual, and there is nothing wrong with that :)

Latest posts

Back