I'm Going Away for a While

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Recently I've been getting worse because of some conditions I have. I've joined a PTSD forum and have decided to spend my time working on getting better. I'm going to take a break from other things including this site. I love this site and that's actually a problem as I'm spending too much time here instead of things I need to be. I'll be back. :cool: and I'll miss the wonderful members here until my return.

Good luck to a.l.l. !

Take care of yourself Jesse.

Jesse! *hugs*

Best of luck to ya, and I really hope you get things sorted out for yourself. =] You're a good guy and you deserve happiness. I'll miss ya though! :(

Take care of yourself! *HUG* :)

Jesse!

You're a good fella and I'll miss having you around while you're away. But it's good that you're trying something different and focussing on your own key issues. I really hope it works for you and I'm cheering for ya every step of the way up here in Idaho!

Jesse said:
Hey everyone,

Recently I've been getting worse because of some conditions I have. I've joined a PTSD forum and have decided to spend my time working on getting better. I'm going to take a break from other things including this site. I love this site and that's actually a problem as I'm spending too much time here instead of things I need to be. I'll be back. :cool: and I'll miss the wonderful members here until my return.

Good luck to a.l.l. !

Best of luck to you as you work through things, Jesse. You'll be missed.

Be good to yourself. :)

Good luck Jesse :) Smart decision.
I'll miss you & I look forward to hearing from you again :)
Take good care of yourself *HUGS*

Thank you all for your posts! I came back on to look for that video stella posted; to show a friend who's going through some stuff right now.

Latest posts

Back