Im leaving.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
This site is no longer to me what it used to be.

To my few freinds who still remember me it may be a long long time until im am seen again.

Hijacc, How you doing there mate.

I think there is a few older members here now that have lost a lot of there old friends :( You are one of them that still comes here but a lot of the friends you made do not.

Don't be a stranger and come back now and again.

Didn't you make a thread similar to this before? No worry guys, Hijacc always come back:p

Hijacc, glad to see you back :)

leaving this place is harder to do then it would seem, I've left a couple times and I found myself lost because I had no one to talk to. even if the people here dont give a honeysuckle and you mean truly nothing to them, they dont miss you when you're gone, for some reason you have the urge to come back to the shittyness of it.

Hey Hijacc, ALL isn't as awful as you make it seem, there's no need for you to "never come back." I mean, the forums are still quite helpful and friendly and even though your old friends are leaving, that doesn't mean you can't make new ones.

I hope you think it over. Sayonara for now :(

Mr where the hell do u think ur going? whos gunna watch youtube vids with me? n talk about music with me? n moan about how everyones left with me.lol. only joking..do wots best for u..n take car x

Hey Hijacc .. hope you know that we are always here for you. And Drake we do care!

Latest posts

Back