Im lonely to a degree...........

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I like most of you am lonely. I havent really had a true friend since HS. Im a fairly good looking man(so im told). I can socialize fine but I cant seem to find friends that stick and like what i like. I dont like to go to clubs ice skating or anything public except for a basketball game(cant find no one to go with though).And when it comes to females....i like to talk with them but i always find myself thinking how can i find a way to have sex with them. Im very picky with women. Even on the friendship level......I cant seem to talk to a woman im not attracted to. So now I have this false hope of meeting a beautiful girl that is lonely like myself. I find that all the beautiful girls have friends and active social life leaving no time for a loner like myself. I would like to have a bonnie and clyde type relationship. Just us to with our kids. Do you guys think im stupid to wait for a sexy lonely girl? I dont know if that even exist. Im sure you guys think i should stop being picky......but i think i deserve to set standards. And when it comes to male friends.....Im picky also. I cant seem to find guy friends that wants to hang out. We could talk while in class but they dont bother to contact me outside of school. So theres my rant. I hope someone here can relate to me or share some thoughts. Thank you and take care.

:)hey,what'sup?
i am in your exact situation and have been holding out for the right guy, but the right guy doesn't just show up on your doorstep and if your waiting for that, too, don't hold your breath.Maybe you need a girl with the right personality too.It can't just be about looks,because they are overrated and who knows,you might've already met the perfect girl but you weren't willing to get to know her because she wasn't exactly "sexy." write me back.

ok well i dont mean "Super Model" sexy(Im fine with average 2). Everytime i met a female i connected with.....they had to move away or something happened where i could never see them again. Maybe one day ill meet a woman that i can cherish and love....but until then, I am still lonely, and it hurts. What about u Natasha? how come u havent found Mr.Right?

well,ummm..... there was this one guy and i really liked him, but he had a girlfriend. He told me he would dump her for me but i wouldn't do that to her because i sort of knew her and she trusted me so,that's how that was and they're still dating. Now i just can't find anyone right for me.so,tell me more about you, mr.mysterious.

Latest posts

Back