I'm new here... I don't know what to do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Med

So i typed "I am lonely" on Google, and ended up registering on this forum. Honestly, I didn't expect to find anything, and I did it just out of utter loneliness. My fingers just typed out the phrase and I hit enter. I don't know what I'm expecting out of registering here, but I do know that it really hurts to feel lonely. And I'm not sure why I am lonely...
I hate it and I can't seem to know what to do where it's hard to meet people; you don't know how easy to trust new people. I don't know... I guess I'm just babbling! I've posted this in several areas because I'm desperate to talk! :p..

Hi Med and welcome to the site. I found this site the same way that you did. So far I have been made very welcome here and enjoy this site very much. I hope that this site helps you find some answers to your loneliness

Blue Sky

Hey Med,

Have you been lonely all your life (I have)? Or is this a recent phenomena? When do you feel most lonely?

i'm feeling a little lonely tonight as well...i just figured i would type in "feeling lonely" into google and it led me here.
i couldnt find a conversation no were on the net and i got a little depressed

Hey Med good to see you here. :D A lot of us seem to find this place that way.

Welcome!

Med said:
So i typed "I am lonely" on Google, and ended up registering on this forum. Honestly, I didn't expect to find anything, and I did it just out of utter loneliness. My fingers just typed out the phrase and I hit enter. I don't know what I'm expecting out of registering here, but I do know that it really hurts to feel lonely. And I'm not sure why I am lonely...
I hate it and I can't seem to know what to do where it's hard to meet people; you don't know how easy to trust new people. I don't know... I guess I'm just babbling! I've posted this in several areas because I'm desperate to talk! :p..

Doesn't seem like there's any meaningful conversation anywhere online anymore. :( Everywhere I go it's the mundane.

Guest said:
i'm feeling a little lonely tonight as well...i just figured i would type in "feeling lonely" into google and it led me here.
i couldnt find a conversation no were on the net and i got a little depressed

Latest posts

Back