I'm new here. Surprise.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satellite

Reaction score
Hello all.

Well I was online searching for coping methods to living a lonely life and low and behold I came across this forum.

I am a female and 21 years of age. Hold a steady job.... taking online classes and of course...living a lonely life.

I still think I'm a good person and one of my favorite lyrics is, " With every mistake we must surely be learning, still my guitar gently weeps."

Heh, perhaps I wrote too much but I decided to give some insight as to why I am here.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Everyone,

Well, I am new here and want to say Hello and Welcome to each and every members of this community. My name is nelson from California want to share my ideas and knowledge with other users of this community.I am happy if some user want to interact with me on legal issue.

Thanks

Satellite said:
Hello all.

Well I was online searching for coping methods to living a lonely life and low and behold I came across this forum.

I am a female and 21 years of age. Hold a steady job.... taking online classes and of course...living a lonely life.

I still think I'm a good person and one of my favorite lyrics is, " With every mistake we must surely be learning, still my guitar gently weeps."

Heh, perhaps I wrote too much but I decided to give some insight as to why I am here.

are you good looking?

Latest posts

Back