I'm new!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mopsy

Reaction score
Hi, my name is actually Nathan but most of my friends call me Mopsy. If you're interested in why, I couldn't tell you. I just got nicknamed by one of my friends one day and I happened to like it.

I'm a college student in the US. I'm a Computer Science undergrad in my second year. I love my classes but I'm very lazy so I have to convince myself to go to them every day.

Most of the time though I find myself muddling through thoughts of boredom and unhappiness, which is why I currently go to a counselor and therapist who work for the college.

The reason I came here is because I googled the word lonely one night and found this place. After about thirty minutes of registering and getting all the information correct (I have issues with the validation thing for passwords and emails) I decided that I didn't even want to post on the board. However, here it is about a week or so later and I've decided that I need help turning myself around to get on with my life.

I'm usually online most days on my IMs. Please, please, please add me if you have the slightest interest in doing so, I can always use more people to talk to.

So, I look forward to talking to you all and etc. I'm going to go look around the rest of the forums!

I am glad that you changed your mind and decided to post.
Welcome.

hey mopsy, dude welcome
as i am writing your nickname i am saying it in my head, it sound a little funny hehehe cool!!!!

Latest posts

Back