I'm... Not Lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spare

Reaction score
This is weird.

Unnatural, even. It's definitely not something I thought I'd be hearing myself say (or in this case, seeing myself type) any time soon. I've spent so much time being lonely and miserable that I almost don't know how to be anything else. But all of a sudden I find myself, uh... kind of... well... happy?

I blame college and e-harmony for this. Actually, I blame college and the girl I MET through e-harmony for this. They went and disrupted my nice, comfortable, depressing existence! HOW DARE THEY!?!

I am, of course, infinitely grateful for both of them. :D

Spare, I knew you'd be able to find someone. You have too much personality for someone to not like you :)

I'm really happy for you! Have you met her yet? Do we get pictures?

Spare said:
I blame college and e-harmony for this. Actually, I blame college and the girl I MET through e-harmony for this. They went and disrupted my nice, comfortable, depressing existence! HOW DARE THEY!?!

I am, of course infinitely grateful for both of them. :D

That's terrific news! I'm happy for you. :)

Spare said:
This is weird.

Unnatural, even. It's definitely not something I thought I'd be hearing myself say (or in this case, seeing myself type) any time soon. I've spent so much time being lonely and miserable that I almost don't know how to be anything else. But all of a sudden I find myself, uh... kind of... well... happy?

I am, of course, infinitely grateful for both of them. :D

aww Spare...((((((hugs))))))

I am overjoyed that you have found some happiness!!!!

Thanks everyone! :)

Yes Brian, I have met her. It's kind of a long distance thing (she's a medic in the army, and is on active duty), but she took nearly a week out of her post-deployment leave to come up and visit me. We had an absolute blast! She didn't want to leave, and I didn't want her to leave. But such is life.

And sadly no, you don't get pictures. Because, like an idiot, I didn't take any pictures of us while she was here. Oh well.

We're looking to get together for Thanksgiving, so maybe I'll get some pictures then, though I won't be posting them; it's not my place to post her picture on the internet.

Thanks again, everyone!

Latest posts

Back