I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes:

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weakness-

Reaction score
A close friend of mine is very depressed. He got his heart broken by a girl he really liked (another one of my friends) and it's gotten to the point where his behavior's becoming erratic. He started drinking, driving even more wrecklessly than usual, and is isolating himself. I decided to go and visit him today after he gets out of work to keep him company and cheer him up.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should bring over?

He sounds like he might be considering suicide. :/

Maybe make him a meal and bring it to him? :)

Gosh that word does something to me..Give him some encouraging words and make him feel better. Don't forget cookies.

Weakness- said:
A close friend of mine is very depressed. He got his heart broken by a girl he really liked (another one of my friends) and it's gotten to the point where his behavior's becoming erratic. He started drinking, driving even more wrecklessly than usual, and is isolating himself. I decided to go and visit him today after he gets out of work to keep him company and cheer him up.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should bring over?

tell him that no one is worth wrecking ur life for , be around him as much as u can and try to hang out more :)

Me again. I visited him yesterday and we took a trip out to New Jersey to visit a friend of ours. It was a fun time and it made me happy to see him smile for once.

He got like that over a girl he liked? Did they ever go out? Seems like you did the right thing, put a smile on his face, that's good. It's good you are watching out for him, you're a good friend.

Sci-Fi said:
Seems like you did the right thing, put a smile on his face, that's good. It's good you are watching out for him, you're a good friend.

I agree. :)

Sci-Fi said:
He got like that over a girl he liked? Did they ever go out? Seems like you did the right thing, put a smile on his face, that's good. It's good you are watching out for him, you're a good friend.

They dated a year ago but she broke it off. He still has pretty strong feelings for her, it kinda breaks my heart to see that.

Latest posts

Back