I'm really sick of trolls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skorian said:
have more then 15 years experience of being online. I have been a member of dozens of forums. If you don't know what I am saying, then it is pretty hard to go beyond that. You lack experience of different groups of people. Try going onto a war game forum and behaving like what is termed a carebear... People will tease you. People that play a war game and want to play it their way, rather then as a war game are teased. Carebears usually are players that are really touchy feely and are deemed a problem. They are seen as not being with it or knowing what they are doing. It is like they want to walk into a football field in the middle of a game and get in the way of the players and expect the game to end for their sake. That is the best direct example I can think of atm. I haven't used any other forums in over a year that I can think of. Probably have, but none regularly.

This has got to be the funniest trolling I have ever seen.

Okay so.... people think I'm oversensitive.

Kay. *goes back to hating people now*

SophiaGrace said:

Even if is does mean you are over sensitive I wouldn't say thats totally a bad thing. Some people just have different levels of sensitivity.

Personally I hate conflict so I just run away from these things before they can damage or upset me.

I'd probably put trolls 3rd after pervs and scammers. (unless they are counted as trolls too?)

annik said:
I'd probably put trolls 3rd after pervs and scammers. (unless they are counted as trolls too?)

aww what's wrong with pervs? or maybe I don't understand what you mean by that word...

SophiaGrace said:

Insn't that putting the problem on everyone else? And therefore ignoring your own issues, stopping you from ever changing whatever could be wrong in your way to comunicate with ppl?

xrchz said:
annik said:

aww what's wrong with pervs? or maybe I don't understand what you mean by that word...

What does it mean to you?

Felix said:
SophiaGrace said:

Insn't that putting the problem on everyone else? And therefore ignoring your own issues, stopping you from ever changing whatever could be wrong in your way to comunicate with ppl?

I've always been this way ever since I can remember.

xrchz said:
annik said:
xrchz said:
What does it mean to you?

Guys sexually interested in girls.

Perv to me means a guy being creepy and pushing the fact that he wants sex onto a girl.

SophiaGrace said:
xrchz said:
Perv to me means a guy being creepy and pushing the fact that he wants sex onto a girl.

What's the difference? What constitutes being creepy and pushing?

Callie said:
you guys are so sexist, girls can be pervs too

What? How?

xrchz said:
SophiaGrace said:
xrchz said:

Normal: "You're hot."

Perv: "You're hot. What are you wearing as your underwear? Do you like thongs?"

Awesome: "You're hot. Don't look outside the window and especially ignore the white unmarked van that is parked there with a camera directed at you. So, when are you taking a shower already?"

Callie said:

What? How?
[/quote]

Same way a guy can be. I know a few female pervs. Granted, there are more males that are, but still, women can be as well.

IgnoredOne said:
xrchz said:
SophiaGrace said:
xrchz said:

Callie said:

What? How?

Awesome: "You're hot. Don't look outside the window and especially ignore the white unmarked van that is parked there with a camera directed at you."

What he said.

IgnoredOne said:
xrchz said:
SophiaGrace said:

The "Perv" just seems to me to be continuing the conversation in a natural way. I think I'd find it pretty difficult to stay on the "Normal" side of the line, or to know when I'm straying...

Callie said:
Same way a guy can be. I know a few female pervs. Granted, there are more males that are, but still, women can be as well.

I have trouble imagining what they would do or say to make them pervs. Maybe I would need to meet one.

Callie said:
Why would it be any different if a woman did it vs a man?

Did what? Say "What underwear are you wearing? Do you like thongs?" Well apart from the fact that it's a bit unusual to think of a guy wearing a thong, I wouldn't mind if a girl asked me that and it doesn't feel "pervy". Actually that would be a sweet question to be asked.

xrchz said:
IgnoredOne said:
xrchz said:
SophiaGrace said:

The "Perv" just seems to me to be continuing the conversation in a natural way. I think I'd find it pretty difficult to stay on the "Normal" side of the line, or to know when I'm straying...

When in doubt, do not ask a woman about her knickers, cup size, or how often she has sex in a day. Ask about the weather.

More seriously, just don't ask unless you absolutely know when you can push. And really the only times when you can is when you are basically propositioning her in one way or another, and you can expect that she can respond favorably or at least neutrally.

PS: There was once a biker we knew that would wear a panty on his head and go to a diner, announcing to the waitress that he was wearing a panty on his head. The waitresses must have gotten habituated to it, since they always said, "Yes, that's very nice," and proceeded to ignore its existence with a blank finality cultivated by soulless food service experience.

Personally I feel more comfortable initiating than when a man initiates. Like I am not being pushed into anything.

Personally I feel more comfortable initiating than when a man initiates. Like I am not being pushed into anything. There are so many guys out there like "heeey baby what's your cup size?" It makes me feel cheap and pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back